The REAL Jeep assist - Post your pic - Page 22 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > General Jeep Chat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 26-12-2012
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 23 Times in 11 Posts

Haha that's gold Hunty. Where the hell is the 'Like' button?
Old 26-12-2012
Established Member

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default classic!

A poet in the making
Old 27-12-2012
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Haha I'll have to show my old man (Toyota man) this one!
Old 27-12-2012
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 11 Times in 9 Posts

That's a classic! I've emailed to every Toyota owner I know!
Old 27-12-2012
MudSplasher

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 158 Times in 79 Posts
Default What a frikken awesome thread!

How come I never stumbled on this earlier! I read every post on every page, hahaha.

Hunty, that's some poetry. I love that you stop and help people out, I occasionally do the same. My memorable one's are when I helped an old man who broke down in his Merc in the middle lane on Parramatta Rd Flemington on his way to funeral. Everyone kept dodging him. I even had tools on me and fixed his car, which had water hose problems and leaked all coolant. I also had water on board, at least he could still make it in time. The other time I helped a stranded young fella in the Royal NP, he said that he thought no one was gonna stop.

Anyway, here's my video, we we're having a bit of a 4WD fun in the mud:

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/Hemi4WD
Facebook: http://goo.gl/85r51x
Old 27-12-2012
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunty View Post
Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the trails, every Toyota was stranded, their progress like snails. They had no shovels, no rope and no winch, no CB, no cell-phone, To get out of their pinch. When out from a mud pit, there arose such a clatter; all the 'wheelers came running to see what was the matter. I saw some poor Toyota All covered in crud; he had blown his motor trying to get free of the mud. As he stood there I noticed His glowing red face, and I knew in an instant He wanted out of this place.

I glanced at his roof, it was all I could see; he pleaded for help from my winch and from me. So I sprang to the front of my trusty old toy, spooled out the winch cable, and said: "Hook 'er up, boy!" He went for a swim in the watery hell, and I laughed as he turned brown, and started to smell. He hooked up the cable to his buried front hook, I put a coat on the line like it says in the book. I winched him out quickly, A very fast session; and, I charged him a C-note, to teach him a lesson. I then drove my Jeep through the same mud and same muck; no problem for me, 'cause I had a REAL truck! I wound down my window as I drove out of sight, and smugly yelled, "Next time Stay home Christmas night!"
nice work hunty would be better with more pics:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by briteway View Post
here's my video, we we're having a bit of a 4WD fun in the mud:
thats what happens when u go wheelin with "toys" haha
Old 27-12-2012
MudSplasher

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 158 Times in 79 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie Jeeper View Post
thats what happens when u go wheelin with "toys" haha