KK Drivers Post Youir Pics... - Page 97 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > KK Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-05-2016
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: KK
Liked 51 Times in 38 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom83 View Post
I know what you mean about pic uploads as phones as it can be a little painful sometimes. Nice job with the bar though, is it a Modded patrol or cruiser bar or full custom job. Looks pretty neat.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
Custom job, still has to go back in as we've had trouble getting the back up sensors orientated right so they don't detect the wheel carrier.

Over all I'm pretty happy. My fuel anxiety has decreased with the jerry can holders and its good to have the spare accessible as it doesn't fit under and on top was going to be a pain.

Few more shots from ANZAC weekend. The rear bar pulled out a Paj that was trying to recover a Paj and then I pulled out the second one twice. The KK got a fair bit of respect that weekend. Pulled that trailer full to the top of my mates gear as well when we couldn't get his AWD in. I think I was towing around 1 tonne and there was a narley little rutted ascent to navigate. E-lockers helped once or twice.

Old 06-05-2016
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 108 Times in 77 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopwrecked View Post
Custom job, still has to go back in as we've had trouble getting the back up sensors orientated right so they don't detect the wheel carrier.

Over all I'm pretty happy. My fuel anxiety has decreased with the jerry can holders and its good to have the spare accessible as it doesn't fit under and on top was going to be a pain.

Few more shots from ANZAC weekend. The rear bar pulled out a Paj that was trying to recover a Paj and then I pulled out the second one twice. The KK got a fair bit of respect that weekend. Pulled that trailer full to the top of my mates gear as well when we couldn't get his AWD in. I think I was towing around 1 tonne and there was a narley little rutted ascent to navigate. E-lockers helped once or twice.

Nice kk you got there.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Jeep Offroad mobile app

MY13 JKU Manual Billet Silver Rubicon,Leather,SAT/NAV,Towbar,AEV-Front-Bar
Old 07-05-2016
CrawlerStar

Liked 51 Times in 38 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Cheers Dom. I drove a new GXL Prado 150 that trip. I think its just about familiarity with the wheel base of the KK, but I felt a hell of a lot more capable in the Jeep rather than the Toyota.

I did have an issue with a transfer temp warning signal showing up on the way in and then I couldnt get it out of 4xd low for a few hours. Gave my mechanic at Aztec a message and Dazza gave me a tip that seemed to sort it out.
Old 10-05-2016
Full Flexer

Liked 43 Times in 32 Posts

Looking good! Loving that rear bar setup.
Old 28-05-2016
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Guys!!

Got my first KK limited in the 2.8 Diesel. A few planned mods along the way! Have a ECB alloy bullbar i found second hand to go on first.Then it will be upgraded tyres

Is there a suitable roof cargo basket that could fit and secure to the standard roof rails? I saw a car the other day that had it done and it looked strong.

Thanks Matt

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Jeep Offroad mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1464415103913.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	74058  

Last edited by mattboy85; 28-05-2016 at 04:02 PM.
Old 29-05-2016
Full Flexer

Liked 43 Times in 32 Posts

Congrats on the purchase mate, I'm sure you'll love the KK!

Not to be rude, but I'd consider re-thinking the ECB Alloy bar since it's just a "cover-over" that goes over the existing plastic bumper. Save the pennies and get the real deal (and only option we have) in the Uneek4x4 Steel Bar. Winch compatible, much stronger and crap loads nicer to look at.

http://www.murchisonproducts.com.au/...inc-bash-plate
Old 29-05-2016
AJOR Silver

Liked 110 Times in 80 Posts
Default KK Drivers Post Youir Pics...

+1 ECB = [emoji37][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk