Coffs Harbour - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > My Jeep and I are located at ... > New South Wales
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 31-08-2008
Jeepless!

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default Coffs Harbour

Living here where the mountains meet the sea amongst some of the best 4wding in Australia, if anyone is coming through and needs someone to go wheelin with, PM me
Old 22-06-2011
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hey champ im in kempsey and have just got my 3rd jeep and will be doing mods real soon.would be great to catch up in a while for a bit of jeep action.
Old 23-06-2011
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi. I'm at Ulmarra near Grafton. Got a Grand Cherokee 2007 5.7lt
Wouldn't mind meeting up for a chat sometime so let us know if there is anything happening in my region.

Last edited by Siruke; 23-06-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 11-12-2011

What Jeep do I drive?: ZJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm also in Coffs, Drive a ZG Grand Cherokee which to me is blue (however alot of people call it purple ) I went out today with the inlaws and another car, was going to go sherwood road but it was close due to bridge repair work being conducted, We then went boyds road and had a good time, was only my 2nd time ever 4wding, Ended up out near Sandy beach, then we went through woolgoolga and out to Glenreagh for some lunch at the golden dog. Was a very nice day indeed
Old 13-05-2012

What Jeep do I drive?: WG
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Everyone!
I'm now the proud owner of an immaculate new (to me) 2003 WG Grand Cherokee Laredo. It's virtually stock standard but hopefully won't be for long

My test drive took us straight up (literally) the Morbid Trail to the top of Mt Coramba. I'm sure there's not too many car yards that would actively encourage that on a test drive, or come along just for the fun of it! Apart from needing a couple of inches extra clearance around the belly, the Cherokee didn't falter - that was enough to sell me on the whole idea. It's a Jeep thing - now I do understand.

I just got back from a highway trip and found my fuel economy was 12.9 l/100km, which is pretty damn fine for a 4.7 litre V8! My Subaru Forester sat on just under 10 l/100km and the Jeep engine is 2.5 times bigger. All in all, I'm very impressed and can't wait to get it dirty!

I saw somewhere there is/was a Coffs Coast Jeep club but their last blog post was in 2010. Does anyone know if they are still around? Or, are there any other groups I might be able to play with?

Trekster, that trip from Whoopi to Glenreagh is great isn't it? I did it a while a go in my old Fozzie and loved every minute. Can't wait to do it in the Cherokee

Hope to see you on the Coffs tracks!

Kerri
Old 13-05-2012
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 133 Times in 100 Posts

do you get Jeep action Magazine!???
editor lives in Coffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
Hi Everyone!
I'm now the proud owner of an immaculate new (to me) 2003 WG Grand Cherokee Laredo. It's virtually stock standard but hopefully won't be for long

My test drive took us straight up (literally) the Morbid Trail to the top of Mt Coramba. I'm sure there's not too many car yards that would actively encourage that on a test drive, or come along just for the fun of it! Apart from needing a couple of inches extra clearance around the belly, the Cherokee didn't falter - that was enough to sell me on the whole idea. It's a Jeep thing - now I do understand.

I just got back from a highway trip and found my fuel economy was 12.9 l/100km, which is pretty damn fine for a 4.7 litre V8! My Subaru Forester sat on just under 10 l/100km and the Jeep engine is 2.5 times bigger. All in all, I'm very impressed and can't wait to get it dirty!

I saw somewhere there is/was a Coffs Coast Jeep club but their last blog post was in 2010. Does anyone know if they are still around? Or, are there any other groups I might be able to play with?

Trekster, that trip from Whoopi to Glenreagh is great isn't it? I did it a while a go in my old Fozzie and loved every minute. Can't wait to do it in the Cherokee

Hope to see you on the Coffs tracks!

Kerri
Old 13-05-2012
Jeepless!

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Coffs coast jeeprs is still around mate, try contacting markg on AJOR he is an active member or Michael bowen, he is the editor of Jeep Action and is a big part of the club too