Jeep WA Sid's and Kids Movie Night - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Organise a Trip in your state > Western Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-03-2014
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Jeep WA Sid's and Kids Movie Night

Hi All Perth Jeepers,

Over the last 6-7 months there has been quite a lot going on in the 4WD community which some of you may or may not know about. At each of these event’s that have been staged the aim has been to raise funds for the Sid’s and Kids foundation. Each 4wd drive club throughout WA have in some way held or will be holding an event to assist in raising money for this cause.

The Western Patrol Club of WA who are the brains behind, Convoy For Sid’s and kids have been working hard also arranging events, functions and supporting other 4wd suppliers to hold fund raising events.

The finial event will be on the 29th of June, which will be the Convoy like no other seen in Perth and will finish at Perth Motorplex
The last convoy in 2008 saw just over 300 4wders

So Jeep people its our turn to rally for the cause and in the good old Jeep fashion & spirit get behind this great cause and show the other 4wders that we are behind Sid’s and Kids 100%

So put this date aside Saturday March 29th for a Jeep community get together!

To start off the afternoon Vic and Sue will be opening the doors at 3.00pm SBR off Road. This is where the fun starts, Feel free to check out the shop, you’ll never no what’s on offer, “you might even bag a bargain”. Mike Jolly from Western Patrol will give an overview of what’s going on with Sid’s and Kids and the finial convoy
The address for SBR off Road is:
4/51 Lancaster Rd, Wangara WA 6065

As we all know it’s not a jeep trip with out the car park meeting to catch up on all things jeep, not to mention catching up with old friends.

From SBR we will then head over to Galaxy Drive in theater. We have arranged for the gates to open at 6.00pm. The guys from Western Patrol will have the Sid’s and kids BBQ trailer set up doing a sausage sizzle and cold drinks so please grab a quick bite to eat. We will have a bit of time before the movie starts so make sure your pockets have some cash in them as we will be selling raffle tickets, we have some great prizes to give away. Then its enjoy your Picnic or a meal from the cafeteria or some more sausages from the BBQ, sit back in the Jeep or the deck chair under the stars and enjoy the 2 movies. The First Movie is Need for Speed and the second is Delivery Man, both rated M

The address for Galaxy drive in Cinema if you’re running late
159 Goollelal Dr, Kingsley WA 6026

On the night a donation of $10.00 per car attending and this will give you a chance in the door prize.
Movie entry is $10.00 per adult $5.00 per child

This is and family affair to bring like minded Jeepers together in a fun atmosphere to enjoy each other company and maybe speak a little Jeep its open to all jeep models soft and tin tops.

All the money raised will be donated to the Sid’s and Kids foundation
It’s a great cause to get behind and see you there

Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeep flyer .jpg
Views:	43
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	66972  

Proud member of "She'll Be Right" Gang

Last edited by davis; 10-03-2014 at 01:42 PM.
Old 15-03-2014
SBR Off Road

Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts

We are going to donate 5% off all sales at SBR Offroad on the day to SIDS and Kids WA, further details can be found right here

http://www.sbroffroad.com.au/Events/...es/Page837.htm

www.sbroffroad.com.au
Proud Member of the "She'll Be Right" Gang
Old 17-03-2014
Senior Newbie

For all you Jeepers that like to flex, it has been confirmed that a ramp comp will be at SBR in the afternoon for people to have a go. Do you even flex?
Old 17-03-2014
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Jeep WA SID'S For KIDS WA

Jeep WA SID'S and Kids WA Saturday the 29th

Hi all, well its not long now
So the rumour is true. Yep we've built a ramp Starting at SBR off road at 3.00pm we will have a ramp set up for all you to come check out your FLEX

I'm throwing down the challenge to see if any one can beat my score of 726

There might even be a prize on offer but you'll have to be there.

There will be raffle prizes too and that will be drawn at the movies.

look forward to seeing you there
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ramp day a.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	67055  

Last edited by davis; 17-03-2014 at 10:56 AM.
Old 20-03-2014
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 307 Times in 169 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Sounds like fun - it's been about 20 years since I went to the Drive-in

Actually, may be longer - went to see 'Eric the Viking' and just looked it up - it came out in 1989!

I think everyone needs to go to the Drive-in in an American convertible at least once in their life
Old 23-03-2014
Senior Newbie

Don't forget all you WA Jeepers this Saturday to pencil this in...It's going to be a great day and night for a great cause. Bring the family along, get some great deals on the day from SBR, Sausage sizzle, have a go on the ramp, and then head off in a convoy to the Drive Ins to see the new Need for Speed Movie. Raise some money for SIDS. See you all there.
Old 31-03-2014
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi All
Well the finial figure is in
The grand total raised last night was a massive $897.60. We would like to sincerely thank the Jeep community and the sponsors for making yesterday a great success.
I must say the night at the drive inn's bought back some found memories and how good was the weather to us

So keep watching out for more info on SID'S And Kids WA and the Convoy in June

Thanks Again

Davis

Quote from Mike Jolly (SID'S and Kids)

We've just arrived home from a massive day of events. Starting with the launch of Roof Rack City at Opposite Lock Wangara, then heading over to SBR Offroad for the Jeepaholics Anonymous Ramp Day, then over to Galaxy Drive-In For another BBQ for the Jeep guys.

Total Raised for the day............... $2324.60

Thank you to all who attended, assisted and supported us today. You're all dead set legends! Thank you to those who donated products/vouchers for the raffles and congratulations to the winners

https://www.facebook.com/ConvoyforSIDSandKidsWA

Post New Thread  Reply