What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views - Page 1110 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-05-2014
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 67 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
Fitted synergy hd drag link and Teraflex hd adjustable panhard rod and aligned/balanced. Stoked because for the first time in 4 months I had NO vibrations on the highway and no knocking in my steering wheel, and of course no death wobble. Thank god! Now to test it on the gateway arterial... That stretch up to deagon gave my jk the shivers (wobbles) baddd... Fingers crossed

Sent from my HTC One XL using Aussie Jeep Offroad mobile app
Is that Stu concrete floor I see under your rig

2013 commando green JKU
Formally Commando Thunder
" Live everyday like its your last "
Old 02-05-2014
Established Member

Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: What have you done to your JK this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commando Thunder View Post
Is that Stu concrete floor I see under your rig
Sorry to say no it isn't. It's just the car park at my complex. But I'm sure she'll end up at his workshop sometime in the near future for some beautification

Sent from my HTC One XL using Aussie Jeep Offroad mobile app
Old 04-05-2014
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Was going to buy a windshield light bracket and make my own rack but thought. Well if I'm going to make my own rack I may as well make the windshield bracket. As with my 52" light bar I doubt any have mounts that bolt straight in anyway.
So took off the corner panel. Traced it and cut up the corner piece. Got the front hoop bent by westys steel it cost me about 60 for the tube including the 2 bends. You can get cheap ones for about 200 posted but I don't know how they would go as part of the rack. I also wanted it as low as possible but still above the led bar to protect the led bar from trees etc. Pictures are pretty bad but you get the idea. Going to get a rear hoop bent up probably about $100 there and then mount it to my rear bar on a swivel. Then haven't decided how I want to do my rack yet. But want it light weight.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Aussie Jeep Offroad mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1399193339833.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	67847   Click image for larger version

Name:	1399193349445.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	67848  
Old 05-05-2014
CrawlerStar

Liked 20 Times in 16 Posts

Number plate relocation bracket arrived from Uneek today.
Now to figure out how to wire it up.
Old 05-05-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts

Bit bored. Had the 4" Warn HID's previously were A-pillar lights. Popped them up front. OTT?

Last edited by SharpWraX; 05-05-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2014
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowerman View Post
Got a Procal so this morning did the tires programming and what a different vehicle to drive. No labouring with the auto.
Really? has it made that much difference? I've been wondering whether it's worth it or not.
What size tyres have you gone to?
Old 06-05-2014
Established Member

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpWraX View Post
Bit bored. Had the 4" Warn HID's previously were A-pillar lights. Popped them up front. OTT?

Maybe a few too many lights for me but I'm appreciating your flair!

On another note what do the cables from your windscreen to bonnet do?
Post New Thread  Reply