JK: Hunty's Jeep - Page 50 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > Jeep build up
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-04-2013
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Smile heeps good

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrangler2010 View Post
How'd yo go Hunty? Have you got the heap sorted yet? I love your threads, always full of good info and a few pics ( when they work)
ive done 3,000km since my epic fail, repair seems to be all good now, will install the crash roll sensor tomoz
Old 21-04-2013
Full Flexer

Smile stuffed tie rod adjuster death wobble

Having been deathwobble free for ages my jeep has humbled me again by nearly ejecting me off the road LoL

Upon investigation I discovered my tie rod is loose at the adjuster

Does anybody know if this is fixable or do I need a replacement tie rod????

Anybody got an old tie rod they want to sell????
cheers Hunty

http://youtu.be/yaKZLDmtQjg
Old 21-04-2013
It's a JK Thing ;)

Liked 105 Times in 64 Posts
Default Hunty's Jeep JK

You can replace the adjuster side , unsure of the part number , I have a complete set - draglink & tierod at work minus the adjuster on the DragLink you can have if you want mate
Old 21-04-2013
Full Flexer

Smile WoW - so many nice guys here :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozjeepster View Post
You can replace the adjuster side , unsure of the part number , I have a complete set - draglink & tierod at work minus the adjuster on the DragLink you can have if you want mate

I am very lucky jeepster, this arvo I have had several offers of spares and I wish to thank everyone very much for their kindness, thanx heaps OzJeepster I really appreciate your kind offer to however I have just returned home DW free thanx to my newest friend YayPatch aka Vern who kindly gave me his perfectly good tie rod end, he has seen the light and upgraded his beast to a Synergy I think

staying DW free on a JK is like painting the harbour bridge, its almost a continuous job LoL

What I have learnt so far will cause DW from personal exp

1. Worn Ball joints (upper & Lower)
2. Worn Drag link ends
3. Worn Tie rod ends
4. Sloppy and or elongated track bar mounts / holes
5. Worn Tie rod adjuster - just made the list today LoL

http://youtu.be/yaKZLDmtQjg
Old 22-04-2013
It's a JK Thing ;)

Liked 105 Times in 64 Posts
Default Hunty's Jeep JK

Lmao iv never had the DW's in my girl 2.5 in lift 33's terraflex monster track bar & RC 2.2 dual steering dampeners 16k on the clock & drives beautifully
Old 22-04-2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am so glad your DW free enjoy the relaxing hands on the wheel, I had a great DW ride home tonight Richmond rd (love it) I'll BE FREE from them this weekend i hope!!. Thanks again for your hand
Old 12-05-2013
Full Flexer

Smile The modding continues :)

Swapped grills with a mate who has a red Jeep