Jeep hounds...who's got 'em ~ The Dog Thread - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-04-2005
AJOR Gold

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Smile Jeep hounds...who's got 'em ~ The Dog Thread

Well I'm a very, very excited almost father to be...in three weeks time I'm picking up Hudson, an English Bulldog pup.

Checked out all the pups on the weekend, the breeder is still deciding which one/s he wants, but odds Hudson will be the little girl in the middle with the eye patch...

Had actually wanted a male (hence the name Hudson), but having seen this one, her tail just couldn't stop wagging...we just couldn't resist.

More photos of Hudson and family

So any other proud dog owners out there...so us your pooch!
Old 04-04-2005
SingStar!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If I give you my TNT account number could you road express one up for me?

Very cute though. We so want a poppy
Old 04-04-2005
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nice ... very cute in fact
Good colour scheme too ... we thought it was important for the dog to match the Jeep exterior and interior

Hell, a Jeep without a dog is like ... carpet without hairs
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	holl1.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	11288   Click image for larger version

Name:	holl2.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	11289  
Old 04-04-2005
The Devils Own...

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well my b*tch doesn't match my interior..... But dont tell the g/f that!!!
Old 04-04-2005
Ive been here for a while

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 29 Times in 15 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Hey Ben
do you mind if I was to ask ho wmuch your pup cost you
curious to find out the difference between the Australian bulldogs and Brittish bulldog prices..
BULLDOGS are the coolest dogs out there ..no matter what country heads thier name

this is my australian bulldog.. RUDY ZARSOFF is his registered breed name.. just unfortunate due to complications I cant breed from him.. he is 50% Brittish and 50% australian.. australian breed had some boxer bred through them to unflatten thier noses a little..which is why my lil buddy looks kinda boxerish.
all I can say is good choice and good luck.. they are worse than little kids haha

Last edited by H.G.; 27-12-2006 at 02:19 PM.
Old 04-04-2005
AJOR Gold

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Well Hudson's a 30th b'day present from my GF...and she's (he's) costing a hell of a lot more than a pound dog, that's for sure!

I looked at Australian bulldogs, but I've always had my heart set on an English bulldog ( since I was a kid I wanted a Jeep and a Bulldog)...now in a few weeks I'll have both!

The next dog (when space permits) will be a boxer, my partner has had them all her life, including several rescued boxers, and they've always been a favourite of mine too.
Old 04-04-2005
Rock Munki

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

These two are from the same litter. The boy (the one with the long hair) is Connor and the girl is Cassie.
The dad was a full blown Border Collie and the mum was a Red Cloud Kelpie.

Last edited by MattW; 13-06-2007 at 09:18 PM.
Post New Thread  Reply