Jeep Thrills Video Game - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > PORTAL > AUSTRALIAN JEEP NEWS
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 22-04-2008
LOST

What Jeep do I drive?: KJ
Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
Default Jeep Thrills Video Game

Jeep Consumer Products adds Jeep Thrills by Destination Software Incorporated (DSI) to its exciting range of products.

Destination Software Incorporated (DSI) new Jeep Thrills video game, designed to bring the Jeep vehicles have fun out there attitude into the home, will drive into retailers nationwide this summer and will be available for the Wii for $29.99 and the PlayStation 2 for $19.99. The deal was brokered by The Joester Loria Group, the exclusive worldwide licensing agent for the Jeep brand.

The “Jeep Thrills” game brings the excitement of intense off-road racing into the home while incorporating the rugged style and attitude quintessential of the Jeep lifestyle. Players can choose from 18 Jeep vehicles ranging from the classic World War II body style of the Willys, to the more recent Jeep Wrangler and Compass, to action-oriented concept cars. Multi-player racing allows two players to compete head-to-head on 35 outdoor courses through hilled jungles and frozen tundra.

“’JeepThrills’ delivers off road thrills and excitement that can only be experienced in the most capable off road vehicle. Destination Software has done a terrific job bringing the Jeep off road experience to video game play,” stated Debra Joester, President and CEO of The Joester Loria Group.

“Video game racing is a genre that attracts imitators, but the Jeep brand screams authenticity,” says Bruce Kain, DSI’s Vice President of Operations. “There is nothing more synonymous with off-road excitement than the Jeep brand, and this is an ideal partnership for an intense, four-wheeling racer.”

Jeep Thrills will be release for the Playstation 2 on May 30, 2008. It will also be available in the fall for the Nintendo Wii.

Product Description:
JEEP the undisputed King of Off Road Adventure invites you to climb into the driver's seat and experience racing like never before! From the jungles of Central America to the frozen Alaskan tundra this is adventure racing like it ought to be! Jeep Thrills! And Everyone else? Gets left behind.

Features:
18 Customizable Jeep vehicles - including futuristic concept cars! 35 intense tracks - with one main objective: Conquering the terrain and the elements and owning the planet!

pre order on amazon for the US

Last edited by Jimmyb; 01-07-2008 at 11:54 AM.
Old 22-04-2008
pink bits r good

Location: i sometimes go to my own world, but it's ok they know me there
What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

count me in ill be chaseing that one up

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"
Old 22-04-2008
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Old 22-04-2008
Head Honcho

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 1,177 Times in 710 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Looks a bit arcade racing for my liking. Would prefer something like Screamer4x4 did with their reality approach, mind you it wasnt overly well received cause it wasnt arcade style. Ah well good on em anyways I guess.

www.ausjeepoffroad.com
Old 22-04-2008
Death Wobbler

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

doesnt look too flash

IOLLLLLOI
Old 22-04-2008
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

cant wait!!

although it would be better if it was a bit more real... to the point where you could modify your vehicle of choice, bigger tyres, lift kits etc...

more like the need for speed games.
Old 22-04-2008
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: None

doesnt look to bad for only 20 bucks,..