What did you do to your XJ today? 1M Views - Page 1069 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XJ / MJ Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-03-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mato View Post
Cypher why damp-rid
was your beats full of water or somthing
oh and sucks about your manifold. perhaps can it be repaired????
Got water in it yeah, then I wet-vac'd the carpets which leaves them slightly damp, plus one of the door seals is leaking...so overall quite damp inside, but the damp rid is doing its job as advertised.

Prob not worth repairing intake manifold, I'm hoping I can get my hands on a replacement one tomorrow...

oops:
Old 14-03-2012
Senior Newbie

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

WTF did u do?? Have a crane hooked up to it?
Old 14-03-2012
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

day-dreaming all day about it.
decided i want a black one or a white one.
thought of other things i could sell to buy fun bits for the Jeep i dont even have yet
Old 15-03-2012
CrawlerStar

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default great Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
Got water in it yeah, then I wet-vac'd the carpets which leaves them slightly damp, plus one of the door seals is leaking...so overall quite damp inside, but the damp rid is doing its job as advertised.

Prob not worth repairing intake manifold, I'm hoping I can get my hands on a replacement one tomorrow...

oops:
The new mod you have invented makes it so easy to get at that lower manifold bolt.
Old 15-03-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Why I'm replacing the exhaust manifold:

old vs new:
Old 15-03-2012
No Winching

Liked 121 Times in 64 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rollins 1 View Post
Just finished fitting cruise control to my sport.
What year sport easy ? its something id like to do to my 99 if i come across the parts for the right price and its not a big pain in the ass to do.

Help support the future of the forum
Old 15-03-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My XJ is a 1995 year model.It's a simple plug in,biggest hassle is swapping over the clockspring.
Post New Thread  Reply