How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 982 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,550 Times in 4,342 Posts

A policeman searched me in a public toilet last night and found a small bag of class A drugs.

"It's not my fault," I said, "Every time I try flushing them down the toilet they magically appear back in my pocket again."

"Do you really expect me to believe that?" he laughed.

I said, "I'll prove it to you if you want me to!"

"Go on then." he smiled, handing me the bag.

After flushing them, he looked at me and said, "Well, show me your pocket then."

"What for?" I asked.

He said, "The drugs."

I said, "What drugs?
Old 10-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A priest was about to finish his tour of duty, and was leaving his mission in the jungle where he has spent years teaching the natives, when he suddenly realizes the one thing he hadn't taught them was English.

So he takes the chief for a walk. He points to a tree and says "This is a tree."The chief looks at the tree and grunts, "Tree"

The priest is pleased and points to a rock and says, "This is a rock.
"Hearing this the chief then grunts "Rock"

The priest was really getting enthusiastic about the results when he hears a rustling in the bushes.

As they peak over the top he sees a couple of natives in the midst of heavy sexual activity.

The priest is really flusters and says, "Man riding bike"

The chief looks at the couple briefly, pulls out his blowgun and kills them.

The priest goes ballistic and yells at the chief that he has spent years teaching the tribe how to be civilized and nice to each other, so how could he kill these people in cold blood this way?

The chief looks at the priest and replies, "My bike."
Old 10-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A teenage boy had just passed his driving test and inquired of his father as to when they could discuss his use of the car.

His father said he'd make a deal with his son, "You bring your grades up from a C to a B average, study your Bible a little, and get your hair cut. Then we'll talk about the car."

The boy thought about that for a moment, decided he'd settle for the offer, and they agreed on it.

After about six weeks his father said, "Son, you've brought your grades up and I've observed that you have been studying your Bible, but I'm disappointed you haven't had your hair cut."

The boy said, "You know, Dad, I've been thinking about that and I've noticed in my studies of the Bible that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, and there's even strong evidence that Jesus had long hair."
(You're going to love the Dad's reply!)

"Did you also notice they all walked everywhere they went..?”
Old 10-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

I was on the computer last night when the misses walked in.. she said " what ya doing? ". I replied " looking at flights ".. she came over and gave me the best blow job.. I was really surprised.. I didn't think she loved darts so much....
Old 11-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A young farmhand is driving around the farm and making repairs to the fences.

After a few minutes, he makes a call to his boss on the two-way radio and says, “Boss, I’ve got a problem.

I hit a pig on the road and he’s stuck in the bull-bars of the truck.
He’s still wriggling. What should I do?”

“In the back of your truck there’s a shotgun.

Shoot the pig in the head and when he stops wriggling, you’ll be able to pull it out and throw it in a bush off the side of the road.”

The farm worker says okay and signs off.

About 10 minutes later he radios back.

“Boss I did what you said. I shot the pig and dragged it out and threw it in a bush.”

“So what’s the problem now?” his Boss snapped.

“Well, the blue light on his motorcycle is still flashing!
Old 12-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

An elderly man lay dying in his bed. While suffering the agonies of impending death, he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favourite Welsh cakes wafting up the stairs.
He gathered his remaining strength, and lifted himself from the bed. Leaning on the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom, and with even greater effort, gripping the railing with both hands, he crawled downstairs. With laboured breath, he leaned against the door frame, gazing into the kitchen.
Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in heaven, for there, spread out upon waxed paper on the kitchen table were literally hundreds of his favourite Welsh cakes.
Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of love from his Devoted Welsh wife of sixty years, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man?
Mustering one great final effort, he threw himself towards the table, landing on his knees in a rumpled posture. His aged and withered hand trembled towards a cookie at the edge of the table, when it was suddenly smacked by his wife with a spatula.
"Fuck off" she said, "they're for the funeral."
Old 12-10-2016
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Hot Neighbor

She’s single, she lives right across the street.

I can see her house from my living room.

I watched as she got home from work this evening.

I was surprised when she walked across the street in the rain and up my driveway. She knocked on my door . . .

I rushed to open it. She looked at me and said, “I just got home, and I am so hot as Hell! I have this strong urge to have a good time, get drunk and do the 'Dirty' all night long! Are you busy tonight?”

I immediately replied, “Nope, I’m free . . . I have no plans at all!”

Then she said, “Good! In that case, could you watch my dog?”