2013 JKU Front Dana 30 complete axle - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > 4~SALE > Accessories & Parts
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-11-2013
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default 2013 JKU Front Dana 30 complete axle

Item: 2013 JK stock Dana 30 with no knuckles or rotors/calipers. 3.73 ratio no locker and straight.
To suit ; JK
Condition : used with 6000kms currently
Reason for sale : not needed
Price : $1500 ONO Price reduced Bring me an offer!

This is coming of my JKU hopefully in Dec when my replacements arrive and until then I can't give an exact kms. I can have the complete axle placed on a pallet and shipped at very competitive rates.

The D30 has not been off-road and there is no plans to until the build is finished.

To buy one from the wreckers you are looking at $1,400 without axle shafts.

Delivery on a pallet door to door for $200 to most capitals.

Last edited by rollas; 06-02-2014 at 10:39 AM.
Old 13-11-2013
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up

sounds like you are building a bombproof axle setup!! Just wondering which axle assembly you went for? Dynatrac, Currie or Teraflex... and where you ordered it from.

Best of luck with the build
Old 13-11-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Looking at some D44's off a 2012 Rubi that are getting a little work to strengthen the tubes and make a little stronger but not spending 8K on Dyna or T44 if I dont need to.
Old 13-11-2013
Full Flexer

Liked 113 Times in 66 Posts
Default Re: 2013 JKU Front Dana 30 complete axle

Under $6k for new complete Dynatrac 44 with locker and 4.8's.. not sure where you got $8k from

Sent from my Samsung Note Phablet using Tapatalk 2
Old 13-11-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Teraflex JK Tera44 Front Axle Housing $2,600.00
RCV's Ultimate Dana 44 JK Rubicon Front Axle Set $1,650.00
Danar 44 Ring & Pinion Gear Set Front - 4.10's $440.00
Ected D44 35 spline Front $1,050.00
Front Hub Assembly $200.00
Master Install Kit $220.00
Carrier D44 $200.00
Assembly $1,110.00

The prices were taken last year so they could be a little off now.
Old 14-11-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts

Will discuss offers if brought to the table.
Old 15-11-2013
Full Flexer

Liked 113 Times in 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mals-JK View Post
Just Quoted all this weeks ago-
Front Dynatrac 44 Complete from CRD Stu $8K
Teraflex (from another supplier) also around $8K
If i got in Teraflex myself from Quadratec, (just the housing and all other parts separate & getting a diff shop here to build it) little change from $8k! ,so not worth the hassle bringing in myself.

Not sure were you got $6K from? unless your talking Rear Axels then yes, but Front Axel expect to fork out $8,000.
(ps that doesn't include Knuckles, Hubs, Brakes etc, but Did include Ball Joints).
Jeep Konnection
Post New Thread  Reply