NARRE WARREN public 4x4 playground!! - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Organise a Trip in your state > Victoria
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-05-2012
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richo View Post
Or get the cops turn up because the land owner has cracked it and sick of 4wds chopping up his land. Cops will then be too happy to canary any/every vehicle in sight for wasting their time.
Your right. Technically your not meant to be there.
Old 14-05-2012
No Winching

Liked 504 Times in 291 Posts

If the hoon brigade are there in force its only a matter of time before theres an accident, or the landowner gets pissed off or the police decide its a nuisance and act.

Damm shame as an area to drive in would be great, but it sounds like a timebomb.
Old 14-05-2012
SwampDigger

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 34 Times in 19 Posts

Give it another week or two before cars are dumped stripped or torched there, it will be shut up and fenced in no time.

Personally, I wouldn't go there.
Old 14-05-2012
Death Wobbler

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the ol tip gets a fair bit of attention from all sorts..... and ya gotta go through an housing estate to get through.

IOLLLLLOI
Old 15-05-2012
I like stuff and things.

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 163 Times in 98 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexo View Post
Was there on the weekend on an impromptu detour. Plenty of mud sloppy black mud, and a bit of fun and close... Still 40ks away for me.

One guy in a hilux tried to turn around onea hill sideways and almost tipped it. Another guy.. P platers.. gassed it down the steep grassy hill ad almost ended up in a tree. So there are a few knobs out there
That make for good entertainment.

Had to recover my mate in a deefer

Had a blast!!

Is this a photo on the way to the actuall 4x4 playground as all I can see is a perfectly nice grassed area that been torn up for no good reason?!
Old 15-05-2012
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: Brute
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Its been open for years. Land owned by government but let to rot and cannot develop on it because it is on a tip. There is heaps of different obstacles there to try. Steep hills, deep ruts, rocky hill climbs, heck theres more there than tea tree track in the bunyip state forrest lol. There is an open gate to the area which is past a new estate. Mates have been going there for 10 years and never have they seen cops or anyone get fined. Happy to pay a $200 fine for the amount of fun to be had at this place in my opinion. Dont see it happening soon though. Was there tonight too btw lol, snatching a 100 series landcruiser with 35's!! Losers drive cruisers!!

ps- police cannot get anywhere near this place as their cars wouldnt get past the first gate in. Their Patrols wouldnt get in either as they run A/T which are hopeless. There are other ways in and out which we know of. We are talking a property the size of 20 MCG's.
Old 16-05-2012
Established Member

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka Jeep View Post
Is this a photo on the way to the actuall 4x4 playground as all I can see is a perfectly nice grassed area that been torn up for no good reason?!
No it's not. Its not actually grass. What happens is after we left the oompa loompas came out and fixed it all up

see everybody's happy.
Post New Thread  Reply