US jeep forum...firearms!..blows me away - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-05-2008
pink bits r good

Location: i sometimes go to my own world, but it's ok they know me there
What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

point taken from both i am a pistol shooter and i guess i get my back up quick when i see anything that can be grabed by the antigun nuts

oh and http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...ighlight=shoot

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"
Old 13-05-2008
Banned

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

tiny at the range
bahahahaha
Old 13-05-2008
westside wheeler

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

iam not a antigun nut thats for shore... iam still pissed because years ago my old man had to sell his collection of 30 muzzleloaders, or (deactavate them) because of the gun laws.. thort they would be in his will. they were cool as hell.
Old 13-05-2008
RustysRocker

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Just read those others posts and I would agree that Bitch who chambers a round whenever she sees a random vehicle in the distance is crazy!

And Tiny I know what you mean about Feral pigs. A farmer mate was walking back to his ute after checking a pump down the back paddock when a razorback charged out of the cane from about 30 metres away. He barely had time to raise his semi-automatic rifle and squeeze off 5 quick rounds - the pig slid to a halt right at his feet. And if it wasn't carrying a semi-auto he would have been seriously injured or who knows what.

That said, I see no need to take out guns when I go jeeping these days although whenever we used to go camping in remote areas someone would always pack a gun; I guess attitudes in general in this country have changed somewhat towards guns since 1996.
From what I understand the reason Aussie soldiers were feared in WW2 was almost all aussies back then had knowledge of guns and how to shoot cause they had to do it on a daily basis
Old 13-05-2008
BANNED AGAIN

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts

I'm sure that i have mentioned my shooting prowess on this forum before, so their are some things in common...hehehe

Took out 25 roos once with one single shot (don't try it at home!)

Greeny clause: the area in which the activity occurred was an area that required culling.
Old 13-05-2008
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

fat chili i have to call bull shit on that one mate,or where they standing cheek to cheek for a photo or something

i spent time in the us and done alot of 4wdriving over there i met alot of crazy people none of which had a gun, but i wish i did at times.it is just a different place over there.for instance the d.c sniper,a mentally disturbed person and his son shooting people all over washington d.c,when i was living in l.a. there was some fella shoot people as he drove down the freeways he got 1 or 2 a week for about a month or so ,not to mention all the car jackings.
another nut job shot and killed two teenage boys out at a lookout in the high desert kidnapped there girlfriends rapped them , he was shot and killed by some guys out on there dirt bikes they saved the girls same fate.
once you live there you understand why and how they think. plus guns dont kill people ,people kill people.
Old 13-05-2008
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i should also add, it comes down to the one percent rule .if 1% of the population are complete nutters, they have alot more over there then we do here.