port macquarie - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > My Jeep and I are located at ... > New South Wales
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-05-2012
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default port macquarie

hey hey!!!just moved to the area and looking for decent mechanics/4x4 shops.also anyone know of good trails around????
Old 13-05-2012
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: ZJ
Liked 42 Times in 31 Posts

Sorry can't help, but when you find some good trails let me know. After the Jamboree I'll be spending more time up there with family
Old 24-05-2012
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: WG
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer View Post
hey hey!!!just moved to the area and looking for decent mechanics/4x4 shops.also anyone know of good trails around????
hey mate!

i live here also and along with a few great trails your best option for 4WD shops in our area, TBH try out a place called. (crap i mind blanking they are out in wauchope)

MOMENTUM 4X4 they are called ahhh i kenw i'd remember

were normally wheeling weekly and rather often what kind of car do you drive around in might see you around the places.

deffs hit us up for some good wheeling tracks though
know of PLENTY
Old 24-05-2012
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 169 Times in 108 Posts

I went to Port Macquarie every Christmas as a kid for around 10 years. Went back 20 years later on tour with The Cruel Sea and OMG how much had changed!
Love the place.
Old 24-05-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbotrog View Post
I went to Port Macquarie every Christmas as a kid for around 10 years. Went back 20 years later on tour with The Cruel Sea and OMG how much had changed!
Love the place.
HEAPS has changed i have only lived here for 10 years this year and your right soooo much has changed just in ten years, the good thing is the 4WD tracks change too and they are just great for free tracks
Old 28-05-2012
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hey abraxix!cheers for the heads up man!!momentum their on the main road arent they??pretty sure ive seen them(big orange sign maybe??)
anyway i drive a tj,red and 35's.wat are you driving???
i hear there are some pretty cool tracks around mt bago
Old 29-05-2012
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeah that's the Momentum big orange main drag in wauchope that's the fellas..

personally i havnt' HAD any work done by them but a fair few of my mates have had stuff done by them and they rate them highly.. (only reason i've not had anything done is i have had nothing needed doing) hahahaha

i drive a suzuki X-90 29' muds, 2" lift hehehe (beasty off road though suprises every one where it gets to) have a fair few mates that roll around on 35-38's tho..

our 'trip guru' rolls around in a suzuki seirra 30's locked and yeah grew up out bush so know HEAPS of tracks and again suprises everyone where he gets to..

there are many many tracks around bago, depending on what you want depends where we go
mud water holes (place called joly nose)
mud and hills (cowarra)
rocks and steps bago

otherwise i drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee WG 2002 - V8 standard.. (so far) muwhahahaha!!!!
Post New Thread  Reply