Call Of Duty - MW3 JK's - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 23-11-2011
Just Build it

What Jeep do I drive?: Brute
Liked 38 Times in 15 Posts
Default Call Of Duty - MW3 JK's

We were enlisted to build 2 Call of Duty MW3 Promo vehicles for Albion Chrysler Jeep and Leo Muller Chrysler Jeep at Holland Park.
Each Dealership has one for sale. Not sure what they're asking for them so if you're interested give them a call and head down to check them out, they
turned out great.

Specs on both vehicles:

1. AEV Heat Reduction Hood with Black Mesh Inserts
2. AEV Front Premium Bar
3. Warn 9.5ti Winch on AEV Winchplate
4. AEV Rear Bar & AEV Mud flaps
5. 40mm Murchison Products "Milspec" Lift
(40mm HD front and rear coils, powder coated black with blacked out OME Long Travel Shocks)
6. 265/70/17 Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib tyres
7. Texture Black Powder Coated Stock Rims
8. Mopar Tail Light Guards
9. MW3 Badging

111 Leitchs Rd
Brendale QLD
Old 23-11-2011
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 25 Times in 17 Posts

saw a silver MW3 yesterday in belgrave(i think the guy just stuck a big MW3 sticker on his bonnet didnt notice any other mods)
Old 23-11-2011
DetroitDemon

Liked 85 Times in 54 Posts

Hello Stu, May i ask a few questions regarding the lift, specifically your use of the OME long travel shocks. refer to PM.

Last edited by Yom; 29-11-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 24-11-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRDSTU View Post
We were enlisted to build 2 Call of Duty MW3 Promo vehicles for Albion Chrysler Jeep and Leo Muller Chrysler Jeep at Holland Park.
Each Dealership has one for sale. Not sure what they're asking for them so if you're interested give them a call and head down to check them out, they
turned out great.

Specs on both vehicles:

1. AEV Heat Reduction Hood with Black Mesh Inserts
2. AEV Front Premium Bar
3. Warn 9.5ti Winch on AEV Winchplate
4. AEV Rear Bar & AEV Mud flaps
5. 40mm Murchison Products "Milspec" Lift
(40mm HD front and rear coils, powder coated black with blacked out OME Long Travel Shocks)
6. 265/70/17 Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib tyres
7. Texture Black Powder Coated Stock Rims
8. Mopar Tail Light Guards
9. MW3 Badging
No offence to you CRDSTU you're just being asked to provide a service, but this sounds like another dealership scam. I thought the genuine MW3 Jeep has customised seats and seat logos and and a customised instrument cluster.

Jeep is pretty much out on a limb with the genuine MW3, a fake one just takes it to the next level (below).

Last edited by malexander; 24-11-2011 at 11:38 AM.
Old 24-11-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Dealers have probably have been asked to do this as the coast of Jeep Australia Importing the AEV America modified vehicle would not be cheap and if the dealers can source local suppliers to modify to MW3 specs to suit Australia conditions then there would be no delay in importing special orders and you could probably get specks to suit the Buyer diesel petrol Rubicon etc.
I know the american MW3 spec does not have a hoop on the AEV bumper and I would prefer hoop on the bumper Etc. I would be curious re warranty.
Old 24-11-2011
DetroitDemon

Liked 24 Times in 17 Posts

Nice off the showroom floor buy however
Old 24-11-2011
Just Build it

What Jeep do I drive?: Brute
Liked 38 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by malexander View Post
I thought the genuine MW3 Jeep has customised seats and seat logos and and a customised instrument cluster
Its not a scam. Dealership guys like the ones I know at Albion Chrysler Jeep, Leo Muller and Northstar as just as passionate about Jeeps as alot of us on this forum are, if not more so in some cases. Most of these guys just finished a stint at Moab with Jeep in the US and went through the factories ect to see how it all happens over there.
They all got a Jeep passion and enthusiastic hit in the arm since returning from the US and wanted to produce some vehicles like that seen in the States to create something special for us here in Oz rather than just the usual bland stock spec Wranglers sitting side by side in the yards.

The genuine MW3's do come with leather and the dash cluster but cost and parts are prohibitive here in Oz at the moment so they produced the best they could given the conditions. Also the cost on the leather is still and option which can and will be done locally but for the moment the vehicles need to remain cost effective.

There are too many dealership knockers on this forum. Everyone seems to be happy as larry when they buy they're new Jeep (generally speaking) but seem to get bitter and twisted when it comes time for servicing them.......

Also if you look hard enough there are quite a few versions of the Black Op's and MW3 vehicles in the US produced locally by the US dealers - in the same way they have done here.
111 Leitchs Rd
Brendale QLD
Post New Thread  Reply