The QLD *Spotted* thread. and original spotted thread. - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > General Jeep Chat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-09-2006
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 15 Times in 6 Posts
Default The QLD *Spotted* thread. and original spotted thread.

I was just curious on who else would like to see a new "Sticky" thread made up for all of the AJOR members who happen to spot another jeep during thier travells.
Im not talking about mentioning every single jeep you see but just the jeeps you see that are modified or anyone who gives you a "jeep solute" as you pass each other.
It would be a good way for members to check if the people they saw are on this forum and if they are, then you can place a face or vehicle at least to the on screen name you are familiar with.
Does anyone else think it would be a good idea?
With some rules from the boss of coarse.
Keeping all posts neet and to the point, and all replies neet and to the point also. If you would like to continue conversatin with a member, use PM.

What are you thoughts people. For and against the idea???

AJ.
2018 Harley-Davidson FXFBS
Old 29-09-2006
Original Mexican Mafia

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Great Idea. I will start.

Red lifted big wheeled CJ. near Westfield Shopping Centre Doncaster Melbourne.

Black lifted big wheeled TJ with 1/2 doors and sliders. Chrome American Racing Wheels. Also in Doncaster area Melbourne.

Is this what you had in mind?
Old 29-09-2006
MudSplasher

i think this could be a good idea
Old 29-09-2006
Ive been here for a while

Liked 29 Times in 15 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

saw a rather impressive looking TJ at the intersection of wynum roads and creek road yesterday (near red rooster)
it was karkey(sp) with a hard top.. not sure.. but the lift looked to be over 4 inches.,. and possibly 35s

Old 29-09-2006
MudSplasher

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Theres a lifted green hardtop renegade TJ that runs through the city at times.....runs yellow coils, chrome bars and sits on 33 At's.
Old 29-09-2006
BANNED AGAIN

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts

There's a red TJ, in need of a wash parked in my back yard, Oh! That's mine....
Old 29-09-2006
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I saw an Amber Fire 2002 model TJ the other parked along Marrickville Rd Marrickville lifted, 33' procomps, clayton long arm looked pretty schmick too and someone told me it was for sale only if i had a spare $25,000 lying around