How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 729 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-09-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,577 Times in 4,355 Posts

An Aussie ventriloquist is on holidays in New Zealand, while driving around he comes across a farmer working on a fence he stops and asks the farmer if he can have a chat with his animals, the kiwi looks up and says my animals can't talk but feel free, so the Aussie says to his dog hey mate how yah going the dog responds yeah good then the Aussie asks how's he treat you, the dog responds yeah good he feeds me good food, gives me a nice warm bed. Well the kiwi farmer is blown away by this, then the Aussie asks his horse how he likes living here ? The horse replies yeah good, when he's finished talking with the horse he turns to have a chat with a sheep standing close by, just as he's about to start with the sheep the kiwi interrupts and says don't talk to him he's a f@rking liar !
Old 01-09-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Some People remind me of an Old TV set...
You have to Thump them a few times before they get the Picture!
Old 01-09-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

was showing my doctor the rash on my knob today. He seemed pretty uncomfortable and didnt want to touch it. He just said make an appointment at the surgery tomorrow and then walked off with his family & carried on shopping.
Old 01-09-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

You can tell a lot about a woman by her Hands....
For Instance, If they are around your Throat, she is Probably Mad!
Old 01-09-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

A girl is said to be grown up when she starts wearing a bra.
A boy is grown up when he starts removing it....!!
Arguing over a girls breast size is like choosing between Kingfisher, Fosters, Carlsberg & Budweiser. Men may state their preferences, but will grab whatever is available....!!
Why Did Newton Commit Suicide....?
Because He Saw A Complete Naked Girl, And Observed Something Going Up In His Pant, Against His Own Laws Of Gravity....!!
98&01XJVMs,06&07KJCRD's,No longer question authority,I annoy it.More effect,less effort.10000Club
Old 01-09-2015
Just Real Jeeps Club

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 80 Times in 46 Posts

The Dead Pig

Father O'Malley rose from his bed one morning.
It was a fine spring day in his new parish.
He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep breath of the beautiful day outside.
He then noticed there was . . . a pig lying dead in the middle of his front lawn.

He promptly called the local police station.
The conversation went like this:
"Good morning. This is Sergeant Jones. How might I help you?"
“ And the best of the day te yerself.

This is Father O'Malley at St. Ann 's Catholic Church.

There's a pig lying dead in me front lawn and would ye be so kind as to send a couple o'yer lads to take care of the matter?"
Sergeant Jones, considering himself to be quite a wit and recognizing the Irish accent, thought he would have a little fun with the good father.

He replied, "Well now Father, it was always my impression that you people took care of the last rites!"

There was dead silence on the line for a moment . . . .. . ... ..........

Father O'Malley then replied:
"Aye,' tis certainly true; but we are also obliged to notify the next of kin first, which is the reason for me call."

Black 1983 CJ8, Black 1994 XJ

http://www.justrealjeeps.com
Old 01-09-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

When i see names on trees, I don't think it cute
Actually it astounds me how many people take Knives on Dates!