TOYOTAS ARE GOOD - Page 14 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > RumourMil
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2007
Poly Performance Junkie

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking

When I swamped the Grand at Landcruiser Mountain every tojo and pootrowl owner rolled up to mock me in my crap car which could not take dirty water in the intake. After a 3 hour field strip and clean she was all go (with lots of lights on the dash and a bit of white smoke) but I was still able to get up most of the muddy tracks stock and just swamped. A cruiser owner chuckled when I pulled aside to a more slippery track with less craters and told me that I must still be in shock If I was to try that route. I went up at 1500 rpm and it did not miss a heart beat. After the cruiser made his way up the other track after several goes and lockers on and off (33's, some lift and a winch) he asked me where I go my lockers installed. My reply was that its all stock from the factory. To his surprise he gave the Grand a once over and said I must have paid a bit for it hence my response mine was $10G cheaper than his from the showroom and then another $10G with the assecories. With that change I was able to buy some good recovery gear to help him out if needed!!!!

He was not a happy camper.

JTO
Old 22-04-2007
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

good stuff ive surprised a few at what mine can do for just a set of 31 mt's, i always give people a shock on the beach but all in all i dont rekon the old toyoa's are to bad but i wanted a wrangler i owned an fj40 before the jeep so i cant bag toyota
Old 22-04-2007
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

this thread is the biggest pack of ****e ever

tommo, do yourself and us a favour, sell your TJ and get a 'real' 4wd and let us play with our 'toys' in peace....
Old 23-04-2007
Ive been here for a while

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 29 Times in 15 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I bet he gets on the toyota forums and claims how great jeeps are just to start threads like this one

I know I would hehe

Old 23-04-2007
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I didn't start it!
Old 23-04-2007
Ive been here for a while

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 29 Times in 15 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

didnt say you did!!! <-I can use them too

Old 23-04-2007
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Every one seems to be a bitch here.............

Bitch about this, bitch about what that bitch said . Bitch bitch bitch...

Every one has a comment... about all sorts of cars....

Great thread by the way... There are 97 replies.... (must be good..)
98 replies now
Post New Thread  Closed Thread