Good sites with FAQs for beginners - Page 8 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > TJ Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-03-2010
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: ZJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Jeep View Post

# 21 Oxygen sensor signal doesn't change (stays at 4.3-4.5V). Probably bad oxygen sensor

# 24 Throttle position sensor over 4.96V

Did you wash the engine bay? The throttle position sensors don't like getting wet.
Re #21 - theres only one sensor left to check

re #24 - sure did....... doh and double doh
Old 07-03-2010
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: ZJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

pulled the sensors off and gave them a little clean up, made sure wires were all ok etc. Popped them back on and now also getting a 25. sequence is 12 then the faults of 24 21 25 24 then the close off of 55. With the vehicle running i pulled off the tps which didnt alter anything, then pulled of the map sensor and the engine slowly died. By default then, it must be the tps. I have another Jeeper coming over soon. Ill pop his one in and see if things improve. If not... well.... it'll stay parked for another few weeks until I can be arsed again.
Old 15-03-2010
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default TJ 03 to 06 Specifications, Fluids and Capacities

Guys I have attached two photos of information contained in a mechanics book. I have found that I am constantly refering to the info on both pages. You will have to zoom in to read the info. Hope this helps answer some of those basic but crucial questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	camping 014.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	38859   Click image for larger version

Name:	camping 013.jpg
Views:	447
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	38860  
Old 17-02-2012
CrawlerStar

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Advanced Adapters NP231 SYE install vid

Advanced Adapters NP231 SYE install vid
Awesome vid on you tube helped me out heaps

Old 21-03-2016
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeps View Post
Here's my write up for new TJ soft top owners about how to correctly install and fold down your soft top.

How to fold TJ softtop

How to install TJ softtop

cheers
To make unzipping and zipping easier. rub candle wax on the zip line
Old 10-07-2020
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Tj shock replacement

Question. My shocks need replacing. I have a 2-inch lift. Do i need to buy special sized shocks or will regular size do fine?

Cheers
Old 17-06-2021
Sandgroper

Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

[quote=Big_T;560727]Good site with FAQs for beginners can be see here:
http://jeep.us41.org/index.html

particularly this page here which covers the basics of suspension and body lifts, bigger wheels, tyre type descriptions, regearing etc.
http://jeep.us41.org/wheels/index.html

These links no longer work mate

'98 TJ
Post New Thread  Reply