2019 Model Maverick Slide Camper Trailer - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > 4~SALE > Misc items non Jeep
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-04-2023
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: WK
Liked 1,311 Times in 753 Posts
Default 2019 Model Maverick Slide Camper Trailer

Asking Price: 22,000 Neg.
Condition: Good
2019 Maverick, Australian brand and made, Slide Camper.
Trailer.
Asking 20k negotiable.(ignore thread title)
Full annexe(never used by us) with 2x ensuites (1x single toilet set up).
Hot Water Shower and available at full pull out Kitchen.
All poles, ropes n pegs in the factory pole box.
4x burner gas stove.
LED light for the 4 burner (after dark cooking)
Upgraded DC DC Charger.
2x new 120ah AGM betteries.
Solar, Battery or 240v to whole Trailer.
Upgraded 95lt ARB Fridge/Freezer on slide.
Kenwood sound system with spotify/bluetooth/usb and the the normal am/fm.
120lt. Fresh Water Tank with new upgraded plumbing.
FULL off road double shock single spring heavy duty suspension.
Tyres on trailer are 90% with 2x new (never used) spares on rear carry rack (which also holds 2x 20lt water containers/or fuel jerry cans)
Wheel Bearings and brakes were done less than 1000klm since regrease and adjustment.
Electric Trailer Brakes
Anderson plug.
McHitch 3.5t off road tow hitch.
Fold over (gas strut) tinny/boat/luggage rack (which we used as a clothes line and location for the solar blanket when set up)
Large Aluminium Tool Box fitted to draw bar (stow all your tools and annexe/s with ease).
Pull out pantry and LOTS of storage drawers/doors on both sides of trailer.
Canvas/screens (on every window and entry door) in top notch condition.(no rips/tears/holes).
All zippers, locks, slides, fasteners in excellent condition.
Tropical roof cover on top giving a breeze for cooling or cover for cold conditions.
Awnings with bracing rods on every window.
Main seating area canvas can be lifted to provide a fully open seating area, or enclosed for comfortable.
Unbelievably comfortable queen size bed.
Another double bed, or 3x kids bed at slide end, or 2x kids and an Adult on the seating in the dining area (fold up table could make entire area an 6+ kid sleeping area...MANY options with the rear slide and seating areas.
Sleeps 5 with ease.
LED Lighting inside.
9kg gas bottle with 2x outlets on trailer.
Smartec gas hot water system.
Easy set up and pull down, pack up to move on...less than 10mins once you've done it two or three times.

FULL video can be viewed on Maverick Campers website.
Maverick Slide Camper Trailer set up.

Used 3 times by original owners (2x kids 2x Adults....2 week river land and Great Ocean road trips.....3rd child on the way and doing the 'big lap' for the next few years !!!....lucky buggers !).
Used less than 10 times by us (bought a 22ft van for planned 'gypsy nomad' lifestyle).

Trailer has all the top of the range add on factory extras PLUS aftermarket upgrades...nothing left to buy....original buy and set up cost was around 47k....so its NOT a cheap knock off with cheap materials....it is an awesome trailer and we loved every second of our 'adventures'

My guarantee if your looking for a real off road family camper trailer that wont let you down, that has everything working and is really ready to hook up n drive off on an adventure...this is it !

12 months rego.

Genuine buyers PM me for further details.

Currently in Adelaide...but....Im up for a drive if the price is right

See pics below

Only dumb people think their smart...rest of us learn everyday

Last edited by FARWEST; 15-04-2023 at 10:09 AM.
Old 15-04-2023
Rock Munki

BIG THANK U to Jimmyb for instructing me on how to attach the pics...love your work jimmy....cheers

Old 15-04-2023
Rock Munki

Old 07-06-2023
Rock Munki

Bump.....asking price $18k....truely a bargain and I need it sold ASAP

Old 23-08-2023
Rock Munki

Bump....offers around 17k ono...registered and ready to go...you wont be disappionted

Old 03-01-2024
Rock Munki

Bump....16k ono

Post New Thread  Reply