WARNING: Aftermarket Jeep Parts Australia? Anyone used? - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2015
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default No go with a heat reduction hood

I tried to purchase an AEV heat reduction hood from them on the Ebay store.

Then proceeded to get excuses about availability but Ebay store said they had 3 in stock.
Then no communication!.
I had to raise a dispute to get my money back after 3 months. After I had heard stories about his AEV stock, but I never found out if they was true or not.
Tread with caution is all I can say...
Old 11-09-2015
Senior Newbie

Default They're awesome

Ownder and run by Jimmy Bartlett, decent guy, active in the community. He's the one with the Gecko JKU on 40s over in WA.

They've got a page on Facbeook now.

He's always answered any questions I've had and given me solid and honest information. I've found them great to deal with

But yeah, I agree with one of the other posters, exhaust would probs best to be custom in the end
Old 12-09-2015

Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts

Have dealt with Jimmy the owner face to face and can vouch for his services. Quality parts and quality service.
Old 13-09-2015
Senior Newbie

Liked 29 Times in 15 Posts

I was in need of a new front bumper (that was almost exactly a year ago) and I saw that they had a bumper in stock that looked exactly like the Smittybilt XRC M.O.D. bumper but wasn't branded. I intended to buy from AJP but wanted to make sure it's from the same manufacturer in case I need to upgrade or change parts of the bar because this bumper can be "customized" with different hoops and flares from Smittybilt. I contacted them via facebook messenger and they said it's their own design and has nothing to do with Smittybuilt. That's how far I went with them, I bought the genuine parts from the US for about the same price including shipping. I read from someone who bought this bumper from AJP that the coating and material thickness of the bumper isn't as good as the Smittybilt version but I can't rectify that until I have seen it. Green Goblin, can we catch up for a comparison?
Old 13-09-2015
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 67 Times in 40 Posts

Yep sure can at some point

2013 commando green JKU
Formally Commando Thunder
" Live everyday like its your last "
Old 13-09-2015
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 86 Times in 40 Posts

it appears AJP buys all his gear from alibaba (china) and rebrands as his own. There was a post on face book that had the gear he sells then they linked to the alibaba page he gets them from.

mostly just copies of original companies who actually do development work.
Old 14-09-2015
RubiconSlammer

Liked 243 Times in 129 Posts

There is a club member still waiting on their TJ front bar, and is struggling to get a response from them.

Partner to the best Jeep Gal Tammy!