JK Unlimited - salesmen providing wrong info - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-04-2007
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No way. Go back to the dealer principal if the sales guy won't fix the order if it was his error. That's a lot of $$$ to spend on something that is not exactly what you wanted.

edit : and I wouldn't be surprised if there is no factory tint beyond the std factory light tinit on most vehicles. However, I haven't met a car dealership who doesn't try and sell paint protection, window tint, fabric protection, rust proofing etc as a dealer package add on. Done by someone local to the dealer.

Last edited by mattc; 03-04-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Old 03-04-2007
BANNED AGAIN

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts

Rubicon27 - I'd PM CRDStu or Salesguy, they may be able to give you some advice. (Salesguy is a DC sales rep and CRDStu used to be one.)

Push them and you'll get what you want......hopefully.
Old 03-04-2007
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

See...thats just annoying. I'd seriously considered a JK instead of my KJ but simply cannot stand the fact that I'd have to go through one of the local dealers. I was there last Saturday and the salesman was absolutely useless.
Old 03-04-2007
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 13 Times in 11 Posts

Get onto your DC state sales manager and have a chat, my experience is that the dealers tend to jump as high as requested if you can get these people on your side. Be calm and just explain your situation.
Old 04-04-2007
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We're lucky down here now that Nigel has moved to Canberra. At least there is one person in the jeep dealership who knows what they're talking about
Old 04-04-2007
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So frustrating can't trust any salesman these days, I signed the contract a few months ago. I remember him saying there is no auto option. When I found out there was a auto option I saw him again and asked again does the rubicon come with the dark tint option like the renagade pack - he said no . I then said "oh so the rubis come in auto," he said "yeah of course, but I did tell you they don't come in the crd opition." what a load of bullcrap, he changed his response to cover himself and make me think I was asking about the crd, which I already knew that is not an option.. Its prob because I am female and they think I know nothing about the car. Does anyone know or have ordered the rubi jeep with the tint option (same option you get on the renagade pack ). Would like that because it is extra dark and in the window which makes it legal.
Old 04-04-2007
BANNED AGAIN

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts

Don't stand for it....DO something about it NOW! Before you take delivery..