Jeep Round Up April 30-May2, 2005 - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Organise a Trip in your state > Queensland
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-12-2004
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: None

Quote:

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:51 pm Post subject:

goodie wrote:
Quote:

So mark this on your calander of events for next year and lets start something new

whats the date gonna be?
April 30-May2, 2005
DOH i need glasses i think
Old 08-12-2004
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzJeeper
Cost?
Who is running this? Club?
The title "Jeep Roundup" may be a registered company name - better check it out just to be sure.
heres the web site address www.flexi.net.au/~arcot/ . i was going to quote the prices from dirty weekends, but i think the prices may have gone up. there are a couple of clubs in queensland keen to go. not to mention forum members in the area. as far as the Jeep Round Up goes, well changing what we call this gathering is too easy. it all came about when alot of us jeepers got together and desided we wanted a yearly gathering of jeeps. clubs, forum members and the lot. this is no fancy whoha, this is a camping weekend. bring your tent, sleeping bag and your jeep. if there is enough interest this year, then the next time we plan this, things might be different.
Old 08-12-2004
AJOR Gold

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mel sounds good! we'll be there! It doesn't overlup with Camp Cosff (Easter weekend) or ether ACT event.
This is a run mainly for local jeepers (QLD). We can't deppend on what jeepers down south are organizing for us to set a date. We post it in the forum for all to know. Each of us has to desid where we want to go.
The 4WD park is great. One of the best spot in QLD.
Lets make a fun weekend, camping and 4wheeling! And have a chance for forum queensalander (and any other jeeper who will like to travel this far) to meet and enjoy this fantastic style life!
Old 13-12-2004
CJ Cowboy

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 51 Times in 28 Posts

I always wanted to drive to Texas

How far is this place from Brisvegas?

and Live Life without Limits !

Cheers
Big Mac
Old 14-12-2004
Not da Ride It's da Rider

What Jeep do I drive?: None