possible powerline closure - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Australian Club Scene > She'll Be Right Gang
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 30-03-2011
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

maybe we should do a fun raiser or something! like get all the wa jeepers or just 4x4's in perth together for a big gathering, have like a door fee of say 5-10bucks and just have a bbq or something if they need some cash!

im sure we will be able to use a big park or something somewhere
Old 31-03-2011
i am the CIG

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 22 Times in 16 Posts

all sugestions are welcome
ball park figure we will need 25 - 30k
to cover machine hire and transport costs
plus all the manpower we can muster
dec will supply what they can eg rocks and the likes

Proud member of the "She'll Be Right" Gang
yes LEZ is my brother
Old 31-03-2011
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by murray View Post
I'm sure their is a large amount of bobcat/ excavator drivers with machinery within the Perth 4wding community. And I'm sure their are hire stores that have owners who use te powerlines etc. Just need to make a decent advertisement up an post it on all the forums and all the 4wd shops i'n Perth.
Old 31-03-2011
i am the CIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepin It View Post
I'm sure their is a large amount of bobcat/ excavator drivers with machinery within the Perth 4wding community. And I'm sure their are hire stores that have owners who use te powerlines etc. Just need to make a decent advertisement up an post it on all the forums and all the 4wd shops i'n Perth.
yes ageed theres also a lot of labour availible to with pick and shovels
however we are talking some big gear needed
around the size min of a D7 dozer or larger and these cost money to transport and operate

yes LEZ is my brother
Old 31-03-2011
RubiconSlammer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by murray View Post
i recon it would be cool to have a sunday or saturday where we could get everyone to meet up and people could enter their 4wd's so everyone could check them out....im sure some 4wd business's would be interested in this also as they could get some publicity out of it aswell....just that im not sure if its as easy as ringing the shire and asking for permission to hold an event like this

are there guidlines needed to follow...i wouldent have a clue
Old 31-03-2011
i am the CIG

all the above is good for people to meet and converse
what is really needed is action and work days
as soon as it cools down and DEC get back to me with the extra orginizational info and reasorces i will post a date for a work day
with plenty of notice

yes LEZ is my brother
Old 31-03-2011
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: ZJ
Liked 42 Times in 31 Posts

If your looking for large machinery hit up the local mines as a part of them showing they care. It's good face for them as well.