New WK jeep Grand Cherokee Owner - Page 16 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > WK WK2 Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-05-2011
Jeep Test Driver

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballypinball View Post
Spoke to Jeep today

My car arrives on June 6th on a shipped called the territory.

They tell me it will be ready to collect within 10 days after that at the dealership.

The car is fully speced with this different wood as being the only modification.
I believe it is different to the Grand wood, but the guy i spoke to hasn't seen it yet.

Good news is my car was made march 1st the only inferno red coming to Melbourne as this color is now not available due to the japan situation.

Inferno red will be replaced with a color with pigment from another supplier.

No idea if there is or are any other inferno red overlands hitting any other states ordered at the same time.

any close up pics of the new wood anywhere?

I also thought the original one looked dark
Holy Cow That's great news as it's only just over two weeks away. I really hope our's is on there next to yours but we didn't order ours until the 18th of March so it would be a slim chance. Fingers crossed it all goes well
Old 24-05-2011
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Holy Cow That's great news as it's only just over two weeks away. I really hope our's is on there next to yours but we didn't order ours until the 18th of March so it would be a slim chance. Fingers crossed it all goes well
If mines on there its in a box with chinglish assembly instructions
Old 24-05-2011
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: WG
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
might be, not sure of the boats final destination
Old 27-05-2011

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Can any of the people who have one please tell me if the Oz spec GC's have the illuminated door pockets and door handles ?
Old 27-05-2011
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi everybody!
I am a newbie here. Sorry for intrusion but may be somebody would be able to help me.

I am planning to place an order for a new JGC Laredo closer to the end of June (hopefully they will have end of financial year sale then). I never had Jeep before and I was thinking to settle on something more family-friendly (Toyota Kluger was my first choice). But when I saw new JGC I really fell in love with this car

As far as I know there is a strong demand for new Grand Cherokees therefore my chances in terms of price negotiation will be very limited. I was wondering if anybody could give me a rough idea of how much it is possible to negotiate for basic Laredo (premium paint, 3.6l). So far I have been quoted $49.800.

Another thing. I am a keen music fan. Basic Laredo’s speakers are not too bad but they are certainly not enough for my needs. Would anybody happen to know if it is possible to order premium speakers (Alpine with amp and sub, like ones they have for Limited and Overland)) for Laredo as an option?

Thank you very much for your help.
Old 28-05-2011
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: WG
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultravox View Post
Hi everybody!
I am a newbie here. Sorry for intrusion but may be somebody would be able to help me.

I am planning to place an order for a new JGC Laredo closer to the end of June (hopefully they will have end of financial year sale then). I never had Jeep before and I was thinking to settle on something more family-friendly (Toyota Kluger was my first choice). But when I saw new JGC I really fell in love with this car

As far as I know there is a strong demand for new Grand Cherokees therefore my chances in terms of price negotiation will be very limited. I was wondering if anybody could give me a rough idea of how much it is possible to negotiate for basic Laredo (premium paint, 3.6l). So far I have been quoted $49.800.

Another thing. I am a keen music fan. Basic Laredo’s speakers are not too bad but they are certainly not enough for my needs. Would anybody happen to know if it is possible to order premium speakers (Alpine with amp and sub, like ones they have for Limited and Overland)) for Laredo as an option?

Thank you very much for your help.
No option on the sound upgrade that i am aware of
I doubt there will be any sales at the end of June, Not enough cars and too many orders.
Old 31-05-2011
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default New Grand Cherokee

Well today is the day dears. My Grand Cherokee overlandis ready to be picked up. Off to the dealers this afternoon to pick up the new baby. We are planning a 500 km round trip over the weekend, just to give it a run. Might even find some dirt jus to see how it goes
Post New Thread  Reply