What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views - Page 994 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-12-2013
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep To Be View Post
I've had an ARB compressor for some time which I purchased in the plastic "tool" box - seemed a good idea at the time, but it kept getting in the way or getting forgotten!
I've had the metal brackets in the back for some time, and with molle pouches on them, and "stuff" under them and they have proved to be very useful.
So today I mounted the ARB on the metal brackets after ripping it out of the plastic box thing and using some metal sleeves from my old land rover spring bushes ( Had them for over 15 years and I knew they would be good for something one day!).
I needed to raise it to clear one of the brackets, and I didn't want to try unbolting it from the classy little base that it is fixed to. I've fitted the pump behind the passenger rear seat and it works fine. I have a spare battery in the back so I've left the alligator clips on the wires for now and will think of wiring it up later if it seem worthwhile to do. Can be easily removed if need be, but is also well secured if someone tries to remove it.
nice work, where did you get the bracket from ?
Old 14-12-2013
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The metal bits came from here.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/jk-gear-M...d=560345066820

He also makes a great table for the tailgate, but I think some of the local vendors now do them.
Old 14-12-2013
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep To Be View Post
The metal bits came from here.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/jk-gear-M...d=560345066820

He also makes a great table for the tailgate, but I think some of the local vendors now do them.
sweet I will have a bit of a look around for them, if I can't find them I will get it off that guy
Old 14-12-2013

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Smittybil XRC Front bar on JKU 13

Hi

Has anyone got the smittybilt XRC bar installed on a JK? If so, do you like it / would you recommend it?

It weighs in about 45kg including the full width ends and hoop?

Seen it in Aus for c.$1000k + delivery (not sure what that'll be yet)

Other bar I'm considering is the Uneek bar.

Cheers

Liam
Old 15-12-2013
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 67 Times in 40 Posts

Slowly putting everthing in on my lift today got these silly brakets of the brakelines in the front and put my jks discos in, just need to grease them. I am hoping I put them in correctly was trying to remember when I last put them in on the 2dr
Next weekend front teraflex adj trackbar
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20131215_153934.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	65752   Click image for larger version

Name:	20131215_153912.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	65753  

2013 commando green JKU
Formally Commando Thunder
" Live everyday like its your last "
Old 15-12-2013
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default What have you done to your JK this week?

Finished the install of the rooftop solar panel. Very happy and it appears to be working fine. How good is the D250S - keeps both batteries fully charged. Love it ! Wiring through the roof with jaycar plugs, and anderson plugs inside for when i need to remove roof.

Love the jeep !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 15-12-2013
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 38 Times in 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Brennan View Post
Finished the install of the rooftop solar panel. Very happy and it appears to be working fine. How good is the D250S - keeps both batteries fully charged. Love it ! Wiring through the roof with jaycar plugs, and anderson plugs inside for when i need to remove roof.

Love the jeep !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Paul, Do you have anymore pics of your solar panels install?
Thinking doing the same just need some ideas
Post New Thread  Reply