What have you done to your JK this week? 1M Views - Page 722 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler

Portal Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-10-2013
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by warnabrother View Post
the drawer fits via 4 L shaped brackets that you bolt in where you see fit.. one picks up on the tie down point forward of the subwoofer.. the other 3 you need to drill holes through the floor and either screw or bolt in.. they supply heaps of long "tek screws" to mount through the floor and bolts to bolt the brackets to the drawers..

well worth the $550 IMO.. lockable too which is important to me..

will some pics tomorrow
You cant argue with $550!! The only thing that has put me off is not seeing actual pictures of it and more importantly pictures of it mounted. Do you think it is strong enough to have a fridge slide and fridge on top?
Old 09-10-2013
Full Flexer

Liked 112 Times in 65 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by task82 View Post
You cant argue with $550!! The only thing that has put me off is not seeing actual pictures of it and more importantly pictures of it mounted. Do you think it is strong enough to have a fridge slide and fridge on top?
hell yeah.. I am mounting my fridge slide tomorrow along with Engel 40L.. I am north of 100kg's and was lying flat on it this evening.. all my weight and it didn't so much as creek or groan..

you will not regret buying one.. but be quick.. Bill only has a few in stock and they are hard to come by.. he had to sell his out his truck last shipment
Old 09-10-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusJatzman View Post
I don't think Trek are EVER going to get theirs air bag compliant!
Thanks for posting the pics HD. If that's a tight fit then my expectations of how a seat cover should look are probably misaligned. I will wait for the Trek armor fronts to be air bag compliant, or else just order the non-compliant version. In my opinion Trek are far superior in fit and visual appearance. At least you've supported a local manufacturer.
Old 10-10-2013
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 97 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAELBLUE1 View Post
Thanks for posting the pics HD. If that's a tight fit then my expectations of how a seat cover should look are probably misaligned. I will wait for the Trek armor fronts to be air bag compliant, or else just order the non-compliant version. In my opinion Trek are far superior in fit and visual appearance. At least you've supported a local manufacturer.
Sorry I should explain that they were a tight fit to get on and actually sit a little lose when on but not by much and its not something you would notice when sitting on and they dont move about getting in and out, they are definatly tailored to fit though, I like them slightly lose though and the way they fit as it will make them easier to take off to clean, I haven't seen the Trek covers except in pictures so can't comment.

Red JKU, AEV Front & Rear Bar, AEV 2.5 XT Lift.
TJM Winch, Sharpwrax Super Spoiler.
Sponsored Posts
Old 10-10-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Thanks for the clarification HG. The treks are a close fitted cover and most photos show them just fitted and they appear with some wrinkling, which disappears with use. Are yours marked airbag compliant?
Old 10-10-2013
Full Flexer

Liked 97 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAELBLUE1 View Post
Thanks for the clarification HG. The treks are a close fitted cover and most photos show them just fitted and they appear with some wrinkling, which disappears with use. Are yours marked airbag compliant?
Yes they are, and the wrinkles are starting to go too in mine as we use them more.

Red JKU, AEV Front & Rear Bar, AEV 2.5 XT Lift.
TJM Winch, Sharpwrax Super Spoiler.
Sponsored Posts
Old 10-10-2013
CrawlerStar

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

deleted. must have thought i was on the last page
Old 10-10-2013
Established Member

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts
Default What have you done to your JK this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by task82 View Post
Wow, that guy is a real douche bag, bets on he goes home and strokes himself over bullying the young apprentices... LIKE A REAL MAN!!
Well some apprentice's need to be told thing 100 times and eventually people get the shits with having to tell someone the same thing over and over, that service guy probably responsible would get him arse chewed had those key gotten lost! So wake up me apprentice and do your job properly!
Old 10-10-2013
MonsterMoose

Liked 753 Times in 425 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Bit like the one that left the nut off the lower front shock bolt in mine last time they worked on it. Oh wait, that was the head Chrysler mechanic, not the apprentice!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4

2010 JK now replaced with 2015 Granite Crystal KL Trailhawk
Over 5'000 Club
Post New Thread  Reply