AJOR Freight supplier - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > Wanted
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 20-06-2005
Head Honcho

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 1,173 Times in 708 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Default AJOR Freight supplier

AJOR is pleased to announce a Freight supplier that will handle all your shipping needs.

No matter what you have bought or sold on the AJOR for sale section, please be aware that if you need to move it interstate, that FMA can and will beat any forwarding price!

www.ausjeepoffroad.com
Old 18-07-2005
The freight guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Freight Management Australia can and will move just about anything Australia wide and internationally.

The easiest and quickest way for me to quote on anything you need to move, please go to the quote page on our site or click here.

http://www.freightmanagement.com.au

To deliver the goods, someone will need to be home to sign for and accept the delivery. If no one is there to accept the goods a calling card will be left. Additional charges will apply for redelivery or the recipient may pick up the goods from the closest depot. I can arrange for the items to be left if no one is home to accept and sign for delivery; however authorisation is required (before goods are sent) from you for the freight company to leave the goods at the recipients address without a signature.

A copy of the terms and conditions of cartage can be obtained from Freight Management Australia at any time.

Should you have any questions or wish to speak with us, please click on the Freight Management Australia banner ad which will direct you to our website and our contact details will be listed there. Likewise you may pm or email me through AJOR.

Thank you and I look forward to helping you out soon.

Daniel…..
Old 11-11-2005
The freight guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Our new website is finally up and running and within you will get an idea of who we are and what we can do for you.

We have also got an online quote request form which we now want people to use in order to obtain a quote for any shipment you may have. Here it will ask you for all the necessary information that we will need to quote you accurately for your movement. Once filled in and submitted, we will endeavour to have a cost back to you within 1-2 hours.

In the next few weeks however, you will be able to obtain a price instantly online, but we are still working that out as we speak.

Should you have any queries our details are listed on the site for you.

Thank you.

Daniel.
Old 11-11-2005
The freight guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You can get to our site by following the link on the front page or by entering the link below.

http://www.freightmanagement.com.au
Old 10-12-2005
The freight guy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default *****Special note*****

Hi all and how are we. I have a few things I need to bring forth to the members of AJOR who have used or intend to use our freight services. We are slightly changing the way we are going to handle the pickup of your item(s) for shipment, but I will get to that shortly.
But first, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the numerous members of AJOR who have given us, Freight Management Australia, the opportunity to not only deliver the items you need shipped around Australia (and the rest of the world), but for also allowing us to prove ourselves as a service orientated freight management company that offers a cost saving alternative to what you once knew. The positive feedback we have received from you and the repeat business/returning customers is a sure sign that we are doing something right and we thank you all for you continued support. It is greatly appreciated.

<O
The last few weeks have seen an increased number of AJOR members needing to use one of our services which has been fantastic. The need for AJOR member’s to send items via Freight Management Australia now occurs on a weekly basis, and to late, every couple of days. This is a fantastic and extremely pleasing result to see and once again we thank all the members that have supported us and given us a go.

We have also seen a few items being delivered late and going missing over the past few weeks and it was something we needed to figure out why. What we discovered about the freight that went missing, was that it had no sender details, no delivery details or that the consignment note had not been filled in correctly. We are now changing the way we pick up items for non business and non account holder customers, to ensure these problems are kept to a minimum. The following is what we now require: <O

1. All items must be fully addressed and labelled. This includes as follows:<O</O

Senders Name(s)

Senders Phone Number
Senders address (incl state & postcode)

Receivers Name(s)

Receivers Phone Number
Receivers address (incl state & postcode)<O

2. The number of items/boxes to be sent, must be clearly marked. If for example there are 3 items, each individual item must be clearly marked 1 of 3; 2 of 3; 3 of 3 (example).<O

3. Pickups occur between the hours of 1 pm and 5pm. Please ensure someone is at the pickup point. If you can’t be here, we can arrange to have it picked up from your work, next door neighbour, family member etc. The item can be left out front for the driver to pick up however please be aware that no receipt will be given that the driver has collected it, (the receipt being your signature). Package the item as best as you can. The better it is packaged the less chance of it being damaged in transit.<O</O

4. We will now be sending you the consignment note(s) upon receipt of payment for the freight job you have requested, (which will be filled in by us at Freight Management Australia in Melbourne, then sent via our overnight service to the place of pickup, at our expense) for the items which you are wanting to send.

No item will be picked up until the consignment note is signed for by the sender (which states all details are correct) and attached to the goods to be sent. Please confirm via email or fax (consignment number as the subject heading) that the goods are ready for despatch. You can also phone it through if that is easier.

<O

The reason I must stress these points are followed is due to the large number of parcels that are being sent without details of where they are being delivered to or where they have come from. For us to ensure your item(s) will arrive within the specified time, or if we need to track an item that may have gone astray, it is imperative that we have the item information (consignment note number) and that the item is clearly marked and labelled.<O</O
<O

Whilst we haven’t lost a single item as yet, without having these details, it takes anywhere from 48 hours, to our longest so far of almost 3 weeks to find freight that has gone missing in transit. This new way of doing things should also make it a lot easier for everyone to send freight through us. We will take care of all the paperwork and bookings, you only concern is packaging the item and addressing the items to be sent.

So once again thank you to all and Merry Christmas.

Daniel<O</O
Old 11-04-2006
Sandgroper

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Smile

Just wanted to praise Daniel for his service and very competitive rates!
I was a fulltime truckie so I know a bargain when I see one!
He's been extremely helpful and I would highly recommend Freight Managemant Australia to any one needing things moved!!

Keep up the good work!!
Ben Doorn

'98 TJ
Post New Thread  Reply