WRECKING: 2007 JKU Rubicon - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > 4~SALE > Accessories & Parts
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2016
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: FSJ
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default WRECKING: 2007 JKU Rubicon

Asking Price: Various
Condition: Used
I'm wrecking a 2007 JKU Rubicon. It has been rolled and has severe damage to the roof and substantial panel damage. The engine is seized. Both the front and rear diffs, snorkel, winch and the rock sliders are not for sale. Everything else is up for grabs and see pictures at the bottom of the post:

6 speed manual with clutch, bell housing and shifter $650
Synergy Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms $250
E-disco sway bar bash plate $75
JKU Chassis $300

*SOLD* 4:1 Rubicon transfer case
*SOLD* Electronic sway bar disconnect
*SOLD* DBOR front winch bar
*SOLD* Teraflex coil spacers 2.5" front
*SOLD* Teraflex extended bump stops 2.75" rear
*SOLD* Teraflex extended bump stops 2.75" front
*SOLD* OME rear springs 2" lift HD (OME-620)
*SOLD* Unknown front springs, most likely around 2-2.5" lift
*SOLD* 2 Teraflex shocks (front)
*SOLD* JKS ACOS adjustable coil spacers (rear)

The rims and tyres will be for sale, however 2 are leaking air at the moment. I think it is the bead but i need to confirm before they're sold. They are 285 75 16 Procomp mud tyres.

There are other parts on the vehicle which are not listed. If you're after something just ask and i'll let you know if i have it and post some pictures.

Please contact me via PM's to purchase and exchange contact details - it will be first in first served. Postage can be arranged for the smaller items as a last resort as i would much prefer pickup but for the big items you MUST pickup. I will not hold items, you must be able to come look at them and pickup yourself.

Last edited by Purds; 10-04-2016 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Updated list
Old 24-01-2016
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts

Got the rear swaybar links?

I'd love the swaybar disconnect but I feel like the other half wouldnt be keen on me buying it this month lol.
Old 25-01-2016
Established Member

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skettler View Post
Got the rear swaybar links?

I'd love the swaybar disconnect but I feel like the other half wouldnt be keen on me buying it this month lol.
hey mate, i don't have the rubicon rear swaybar links but i have some from a JKU sport if you're interested?
Old 26-01-2016
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 26 Times in 19 Posts

I'd like to make the ACOS mine please.
Old 26-01-2016
Established Member

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee doggie View Post
I'd like to make the ACOS mine please.
All yours mate, send me a PM to arrange something.
Old 26-01-2016
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts

How much for the sport swaybar links?
Old 26-01-2016
Established Member

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skettler View Post
How much for the sport swaybar links?
You can have them for $20. PM me if you're keen.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread