May Rant Club - Not a dating site... - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2013
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 606 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustbowl View Post
Maybe I've been a little slow, but what has happened to our AG?
left dilusional in a caravan in the tasmanian woods, with 4 young sweedish back packers.. or perhaps there was a laptop in the footwell again

What shit's you off, and why?
AG is still around just been preocupied with my new block of a late. That and a lack of Mob range has meant I can't get on as much as I used to anymore. What shits me off, Bloody Telstra of course, why is the only place in Aust that does not have mob reception happen to be the same place where I am lving ATM??????

Regards A
Old 02-05-2013
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonygubbin View Post
AG is still around just been preocupied with my new block of a late. That and a lack of Mob range has meant I can't get on as much as I used to anymore. What shits me off, Bloody Telstra of course, why is the only place in Aust that does not have mob reception happen to be the same place where I am lving ATM??????

Regards A
Oooooh Right! All is revealed! Welcome back
Old 03-05-2013
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Liked 6,565 Times in 4,348 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustbowl
Maybe I've been a little slow, but what has happened to our AG?
left dilusional in a caravan in the tasmanian woods, with 4 young sweedish back packers.. or perhaps there was a laptop in the footwell again

What shit's you off, and why?

Hey Mudpuddle,
I thought you said this thread was not a dating site !!
Sounds to me like there are too many of you up north that need a good **** !!
Old 03-05-2013
MonsterMoose

My rant, bloody Jeep is starting to bust in several different places. That would be ok but I have no spare coin to fix it. Every penny I have now is tied up because I have lodged plans to get a shed built on my block. I need a new rad as mine is leaking again. I need to most likely get my D30 housing straightend and I might have an electrical issue that is causing my battery to be drained not heaps but enough to cause issues. My tyres are nearly buggard and one has a crack in it. My two loose pullies that run along the serpintine belt are squealing. And lastly my trans - TC adapter seal is leaking. Given all that until I get a shed I have no where to fix the Jeep. I helped out a friend, last week who was about to have her house repoed and she can't pay me back until the house sells or she gets a job; bit hard when she lost her licence for 18 months. All the probs with the Jeep have only surfaced in the last two days. If things get too bad I could be bloody stranded and facing a tow bill as the RAA will only authorise a second tow for up to 20km. Given that I am 180km from the nearest person who could fix my Jeep if it breaks down you could say I may end up in Shit Creek, without a paddle. And last of all I was hoping to go on the Cape trip well my Jeep won't make it there and back without major repairs, which would need to be done in the next week, so I now have to miss out.

Regards A

Last edited by anthonygubbin; 03-05-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-05-2013
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 145 Times in 89 Posts

Nothing a rich woman couldn't fix AG
Old 03-05-2013
MonsterMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrobrent View Post
Nothing a rich woman couldn't fix AG

LOL . I would ask if there are any rich cougars out there but apparently this is not a dating site.....

Regards A
Old 05-05-2013
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 3,882 Times in 2,296 Posts

C'mon AG, rich ones on here they would have spent the cash on their Jeep like the rest of us, not some wild man in Tasmania. Besides Helga, Ingrid and their swedish mates are up here in QLD on the farms working, making life pleasant for hard working truckies as they bend and cut lettuce in the paddock.

Anyway I'm here for a rant, Why do they make those shitty carbies on lawn mowers ????? A decent proper carbie would be better my lawn mower is going to end up in the dam, the bloody thing.

Your Never Too Old To Learn Something Stupid.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread