What did you do to your XJ today? 1M Views - Page 2197 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XJ / MJ Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 21-03-2015
EL CAPITANO DESTRUCTO

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 1,911 Times in 804 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Found the entry point for water

Those stupid metal bits in the holes in the floor
One is ever so slightly pushed inside.
Old 21-03-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Liked 6,550 Times in 4,342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard buttocks View Post
Found the entry point for water

Those stupid metal bits in the holes in the floor
One is ever so slightly pushed inside.
Silicone is your friend !
Old 21-03-2015
EL CAPITANO DESTRUCTO

Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by layback40 View Post
Silicone is your friend !
Im going to weld the ********ing things in

Sad that a skill of mine is extremely quick removal of xj carpet.
Old 21-03-2015
Jingle ALL the way...

Liked 538 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard buttocks View Post

its what i think of all jeeps.
You can start a finger compilation by now...

Stop calling your car a "she". It's a car.
Old 21-03-2015
Established Member

Liked 218 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by layback40 View Post
Very sad. I hope your dog is in a much happier place now.
Of the 3 I have, 2 of them need a little help to get in the back of the jeep but they are ok for now. When its the right time I hope you get yourself another.
Thanks all, I really appreciate it. He was, as I called him, "The World's Best Dog." His health had been deteriorating in the last year, and I knew it wouldn't be too terribly long till it was his time. Thursday night we're pretty sure (not positive) he had a pretty good sized stroke, but we couldn't tell till the next morning. My wife took him outside so he could go to the bathroom and he didn't have the strength to hold himself up any more. That's when we knew it was time. He was a completely different dog between Wednesday and Thursday. It's amazing how quickly it all changed.

Actually, I'm a little relieved he finally went. I move back to the States this summer, and I knew he wouldn't be able to make the trip. I didn't want to have to make a decision based on me going from one place to another.

JungleJuice, I can't imagine 17 years, mine was just a shade over 10.
Rusty, he absolutely was a part of the family. My wife and 3 kids are all devastated.
Bruggz, thanks.
LB, I will definitely get another at some point. I'm sure the right one will come along. For my wife, she hasn't lived without a dog for over 20 years.

(editors note) I tried to do a multi-quote but for the life of me I couldn't figure it out...
Old 21-03-2015
Established Member

Liked 218 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roler View Post
I'd like to see that.
Old 21-03-2015
EL CAPITANO DESTRUCTO

Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernicious View Post
I'd like to see that.
I will see what i can do
Post New Thread  Reply