Problems with the new JK Wranglers.? - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-03-2009
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Problems with the new JK Wranglers.?

Hey guys i bought a JK Wrangler 2 door turbo diesel a few months ago now and it does not stop having problems, its back and foward from jeep fixing this, fixing that all under warranty of course but still a MAJOR head ache, is anyone else experiencing this ..?

CV Performance
(02) 9526 5322
Old 11-03-2009
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We need more info on what you are trying to say with problem's.

I've had the clutch fan replaced because it stuffed up and now the steering box needs to be replaced,they are the only 2 major things I've had gone wrong.Of course there's the rattles and water leaks but they have been fixed...so with these few things I'm more than happy with this my third Jeep...or do I have a forth on the way.......how many K's in K?

Last edited by robbo1959; 11-03-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 11-03-2009
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 17 Times in 13 Posts

Can of worms gets opened again.I have had 2 very, very minor issues sorted out.That's it.I LUV MY JK
Old 11-03-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPCHIK View Post
Can of worms gets opened again.I have had 2 very, very minor issues sorted out.That's it.I LUV MY JK

Oh one can only see that this will lead to the dark side....I'm with you I love my JK too....but I love my wife first...have to put that in to keep her happy.lol
Old 11-03-2009
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

when u say water leaks was that from the hard top ..?????

and in regards to the car i love it .. it is my first jeep and wont be my last..

But my tail shaft twisted in half one day 4wd out in soft sand, my computer shti it self and had to get that replaced, now it is currently int here for a new fuel injection system, plus my hard top did leak as well .. i used to have to wedge tissues in the places it was leaking

i have the soft top on now not a drop any where

CV Performance
(02) 9526 5322
Old 11-03-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrangler_88 View Post
when u say water leaks was that from the hard top ..?????

and in regards to the car i love it .. it is my first jeep and wont be my last..

But my tail shaft twisted in half one day 4wd out in soft sand, my computer shti it self and had to get that replaced, now it is currently int here for a new fuel injection system, plus my hard top did leak as well .. i used to have to wedge tissues in the places it was leaking

i have the soft top on now not a drop any where
Yeah had all the seals replaced on the hard top and rear window seal where it meets the tailgate as it was leaking between the glass and the black plastic strip that's there.

Hard top stills leaks from the front header over the radio and have been told that there could be a recall on that as there are too many of them doing it.
Old 11-03-2009
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yeh mine does that, and espeically if i use a high pressure hose to clean the car when i jump back in theres a lil puddle on top of the head unit and it drops all the way down the face... but jam tissues up in that gap and it will neevr drop again ... :

CV Performance
(02) 9526 5322
Post New Thread  Reply