Safety Recall N23 for WH anyone had it done yet? - Page 10 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > XH Commander and WH Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 29-10-2013
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well our WH is booked in yet again for the third time... I'm honestly getting sick and tired of this, wish we never did the recall.
Old 29-10-2013
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yep, that's the part number.

I heard there may be no parts in oz and are on back order, but to tell you the truth I'm not too worried if it takes longer than they say, just glad it's covered.

Seems like if you don't ask you don't get .......

Wonder if they would cover it if say 12 months after the reflash if someone wasn't aware of this and put it into lo and got the service message whether they would still replace the part???
Old 30-10-2013
Full Flexer

Liked 130 Times in 96 Posts

Wow that's great!
I retract all my previous rants.
Old 30-10-2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Good news regarding the replacement of the actuator at no cost.

It is as it should be though in my opinion. The recall was the cause of the problem.

I have a feint suspicion that mine will be back also as since getting it back for the third time 'service 4WD system" flashes during the start up sequence.

Thanks for the heads up...

Cheers
Bazza
Old 30-10-2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well to report on my recall results. I have only travelled a few km's since the recall has been done but all seems fine except fuel consumption seems a tad higher (11.6 usually between 10-11city). I'll let it settle for a bit longer and see if it goes back. After reading these posts I decided to select 4lo and test it up and down my 200m driveway ....complete with washouts...all seems good at this stage. ��
Old 30-10-2013
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 261 Times in 159 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYA View Post
Well to report on my recall results. I have only travelled a few km's since the recall has been done but all seems fine except fuel consumption seems a tad higher (11.6 usually between 10-11city). I'll let it settle for a bit longer and see if it goes back. After reading these posts I decided to select 4lo and test it up and down my 200m driveway ....complete with washouts...all seems good at this stage. ��
Hi MYA, do you have a GDE tune?
Reason being, the same thing happened to me. When I re-loaded the tune, the fuel economy returned to normal.

Cheers, Craig
Old 30-10-2013

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherokee30D View Post
Hi MYA, do you have a GDE tune?
Reason being, the same thing happened to me. When I re-loaded the tune, the fuel economy returned to normal.

Cheers, Craig
Thanks for that Craig. I do have the GDE tune, so I'll re-load...hopefully things will go back to previous economy
Post New Thread  Reply