10k for a new Cherokee! - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > AUSJEEP Supported Giveaways & Competitions
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 28-06-2014
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,565 Times in 4,348 Posts

Here is a few

Kapunda was a keystone in the early development of South Australia. It has the distinction of being the oldest copper mining town in Australia,

About 25 kilometres east from the tin mining town of Herberton, on an unsurfaced road, is the small town of Irvinebank, established in 1882

Kanowna, Western Australia
If you’d visited Kanowna in 1905, you’d have found a bustling town of 15,000 people – mostly miners hoping to strike gold. In a bid to stop people leaving, local priest Father Long lied about finding a gold nugget weighing 100 pounds (45 kg).

Arltunga, Northern Territory
Central Australia’s first official town was at one time larger than Alice Springs although, at its peak, it boasted only 300 residents. This old gold-rush settlement is now a historical reserve with self-guided tours, gold-panning and a slide show.

Ravenswood, Queensland
Although its 100-odd residents will say they’re very much alive, thank you, Ravenswood is a late-19th and early 20th century mining centre frozen in time. The opulent Imperial Hotel even has a set of swinging saloon doors, in true Hollywood
Wild West style.
Old 28-06-2014
Irok Bandit

What Jeep do I drive?: JT
Liked 1,189 Times in 788 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudkrab View Post
Ive studied the clues and im nearly 100% sure where it is
I think Cobar NSW. 1871
http://www.csamine.com.au/about-us/
Old 28-06-2014
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts

I cannot enter as I work for jeep, but ravens wood does sound familiar, 10 people will be drawn at the remote dealership who are there, must have cash or be per approved for finance. Clause is I believe you must own it for min. 12 months.... A new trailhawk would be nice, the not that bad
Old 28-06-2014
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts

The selected few will have the location details posted.
Old 28-06-2014
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,565 Times in 4,348 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC700 View Post
I cannot enter as I work for jeep, but ravens wood does sound familiar, 10 people will be drawn at the remote dealership who are there, must have cash or be per approved for finance. Clause is I believe you must own it for min. 12 months.... A new trailhawk would be nice, the not that bad
Are you saying that the winners wont know who they are until the draw at the place at the time of pick up ? & that you must have the $10 k with you?
So several 100 could show up & only 10 get a jeep ? Sounds like a reason for a riot !
Old 28-06-2014
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 307 Times in 169 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Terms and conditions here...

http://remotedealership.jeep.com.au/...conditions.pdf

In a nutshell, first 10 applicants who reply are chosen to pay/finance/insure at their local dealer on 11th July then go to remote dealer on 26th July to collect vehicle.

Last edited by wes; 29-06-2014 at 12:09 AM.
Old 28-06-2014
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris0375 View Post
I just registered. The first clue is "it is located near one of the oldest mining towns in Australia" I guess not NT or WA unless near Perth. Broken Hill is a well known old mining town not too far from the majority of the population. I would drive just about anywhere in Aus. There is a potential to sell it for 20k more than purchase price.
You obviously have never heard of a place called Kalgoorlie.

tiddy
Post New Thread  Reply