Hi brains trust,
My trusty WK2 is nearing 100,000 kms and I intend to keep the car a long time. Best car Iíve ever owned. (Technically this would be the 96k service but I just service every 10k to keep it simple).
I called the dealer to enquire what they changed and how much the cost was.
The said around $950 and they changed:
* Automatic transmission fluid (can they actually do this for $950 inclusive? Iím reading parts and oil is close to a grand by itself?)
* transfer case and diff oils
* engine oil and filter
* flush brake fluid
* top up other fluids
* cabin filter
* only check drive belts (they said they didnít have a recommended time to change the belts, would inspect and change if worn?)
I can do all this myself (bar the belts and gearbox) but intend to buy parts and get a mechanic to do it to keep my extended warranty intact.
Who else has done their 100k service and can you tell me specifically IF
1) the gearbox transmission fluid was changed
2) if drive belts were changed please?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk