JK Front bumper roundup - Page 49 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-04-2009
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjk View Post
We don't have crush cans in aus and i'm not sure about the chrome bars weather the plastic covers are able to be removed if they are they are probably bolted from the inside
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLJeep View Post
Well... I had the same 'problem'. Having the same freedompackbumper, but didn't want to sacrifice that one. So, mounted the new bumper without the crashcans. Plan to mail a bit with friends in the US/Europe to see if they know where/who could get me 2 of the cans. On the other end, if there is nothing in the original ozzie factory bumper, it's apparently not needed...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPCHIK View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are bolted to the inside of the bar.I have the same bar and its horrible.
Thx All for your help.
Old 10-04-2009

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just fitted today, Rugged Ridge XHD and skid plate. Very happy with the result.......now off to try it out!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SANY1709.JPG
Views:	290
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	32132  
Old 14-04-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockobob View Post
Olympic 4X4 Products Front Smuggler Winch Bumper http://www.quadratec.com/products/12101_300X_PG.htm

I think I'm in love with this bar,.............no really,..........I think I'm in love with it ??

4865GANG
Old 14-04-2009
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wonder if the storage areas are self draining or weather sealed as you wouldnt want to put stuff in there and have it sitting in a puddle of water after a water crossing
Old 08-06-2009
Poly Performance Junkie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I would be happy to swap my non winch MOPAR bar for a winch MOPAR bar and replace the plastic bumps with the rugged ridge D shackles.

JTO
Old 11-06-2009
Established Member

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG811 View Post
I think I'm in love with this bar,.............no really,..........I think I'm in love with it ??
Does anyone know what sider bars they are in the pic? I've tried looking for olympic 4x4 products but they only have the sider bars that protect up not down like how it is in the pic.

Cheers

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited CRD
Old 23-06-2009

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnamg View Post
I see that Mopar has finally released their front bumper with the Foglight cutouts in it so you dont have to use the stupid compliance kit.

Local Jeep dealer tells me that it would be $1500 but then they quote $1300 for the current Mopar bar so I could probably shop around and get a better price.

Can anyone recommend a dealer that they have dealt with who has reasonable prices??

Part Number for the bumper is 82211715AB and dealer confirms they are in stock in Belgium
I havent really had time to look right through this, but I also like the look of the new MOPAR bumper with the fog lights in it. Any new info or prices?
Post New Thread  Reply