What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views - Page 160 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 20-06-2010
Super Moderator

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Love hte install of the DVD player's... very bloody nice! Esp like the zip up covers...
Old 20-06-2010
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigperth View Post
Love hte install of the DVD player's... very bloody nice! Esp like the zip up covers...
Me Too, any more details of the fitting, pics, install write up etc.
V.Noice
Old 20-06-2010
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi Guy’s
The install of the DVD players was very easy, the kit was $299.00 delivered from Hong Kong
The head rests have sliding poles so you set them to the correct width all cabling is plug in and colour coded, I had power under the front seat for the inverter so it made it a bit quicker install time approximately
3 hours
Quality is ok for $300 for 2 DVD player with remote headphones and games.

Link to EBay Site:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Headrest-2-X-...item3a5c08243f
Old 20-06-2010
AJOR Silver

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

iv got a set of the same units, you can find them with IR headphones too, its great for keeping the kid quite.
They just dont work very well on dirt roads which is what youd expect anyhow.
Old 22-06-2010
CrawlerStar

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Finally got around to fitting the Mopar (Lovell) 2in lift springs, very happy with the ride and height obtained.
Old 22-06-2010
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default speakers

I agree that the rear speakers are very weak. But i thought that the major issue was the way the amplifier was configured, only pushing mid range and higher to the rear speakers. We seem to get far more base and high end from the front speakers? I can't actually hear much at all coming from the rear speakers even though they are directly behind my head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentasm View Post
fitted Rockford Fosgate Punch 3 way speakers in the sound-bar, took all of 30 mins fitted perfectly with factory covers, much better sound. as they replace the simple 1 way factory speakers. Part number for those interested is P1653, retail is about $135
Old 22-06-2010
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rugged Ridge seat covers - Quadratec...
Love em,.... great product. Photos don't do them justice ..

Cheers,

Jags
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	seat covers 01.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	40843   Click image for larger version

Name:	seat covers 02.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	40844