Choose your Wrangler - Page 5 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Question Polls
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

View Poll Results: Does the JK look better than the TJ?
Yes 143 44.69%
No 152 47.50%
Undecided 25 7.81%
Voters: 320. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2007
Time to tinker

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 448 Times in 233 Posts

Have spent a bit more time in the JK a few times over the past few days....It's growing on me....But the difference is the first time I sat in the TJ i just felt truely "at home".....
Back to the topic - I still prefer the look of the TJ modded or stock......
Old 05-10-2007
Down By The Bay

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If they rounded the roof line and refined the grill ( lose the aero. look)....the JK would be on par with the TJ stock.
Old 05-10-2007
AJOR Silver

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Still prefer the TJ but like the wider range in the JK ie 4 door, Rubicon and diesel options.
Old 17-10-2007
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

not sure which jeep he ^^^ likes best ?

you lot should quit ya whining; how do you think us poor cherokee owners feel, going from the XJ to the KJ

:D
Old 28-10-2007
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

TJ looks much better stock, and if money is spent on the JK it also looks quite good, but spend the same amount of money on a TJ and TJ looks better.

J33P WRANGL3R GOLD3N 3AGL3
Old 30-10-2007
up up and away

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i like the jk top but the tj has been around for so long and i think it will be around for alot more. tj for me
Old 30-10-2007
pink bits r good

Location: i sometimes go to my own world, but it's ok they know me there
What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
optical
not sure which jeep he ^^^ likes best ?

you lot should quit ya whining; how do you think us poor cherokee owners feel, going from the XJ to the KJ
It's not looking any better for you either with the new offering maybe you will have to get a long nose JK next time or there is always the compass

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"
Post New Thread  Reply