North - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > My Jeep and I are located at ... > Tasmania
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2008
Senior Newbie

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Smile Tamar Valley Jeep?

Hey tassiecj6,
Sounds like you definately have the Jeep bug!
I might be showing my ignorance of the differences of earlier generation Jeeps here but there was a blue Jeep for sale down my way last year for around $6K? Not exactly sure of the year model but very similar to your Jeep, definately AMC era. It is a mid colour blue with white hardtop from memory, the guy never sold it, saw it in his driveway the other day.(rowella road)
As for the XJ wrecking prices, don't want to shoot myself in the foot, might have just turned up on a good day.
Put my name on a later large volume inlet manifold the other day off a Wrangler for my next upgrade.
Seems GoJeep has laid all the mods out so clearly on his site I thought why not do that too!
cheers Dave
Old 12-05-2008
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 18 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VH5150 View Post
Hey tassiecj6,
Sounds like you definately have the Jeep bug!
I might be showing my ignorance of the differences of earlier generation Jeeps here but there was a blue Jeep for sale down my way last year for around $6K? Not exactly sure of the year model but very similar to your Jeep, definately AMC era. It is a mid colour blue with white hardtop from memory, the guy never sold it, saw it in his driveway the other day.(rowella road)
As for the XJ wrecking prices, don't want to shoot myself in the foot, might have just turned up on a good day.
Put my name on a later large volume inlet manifold the other day off a Wrangler for my next upgrade.
Seems GoJeep has laid all the mods out so clearly on his site I thought why not do that too!
cheers Dave
Might have to go for a drive down Rowella and see if i can see that jeep ,
any address?
(may still be for sale ,sell my xj and buy another CJ (love the classic shape ). LOL )
WJ Grand
Old 12-05-2008
Senior Newbie

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Smile Your next Jeep!

tassiecj6,
Will do some checking on the way home from work tomorrow.
If I don't do any good sighting it, I can at least get the address for you.
Dave
Old 13-05-2008
Senior Newbie

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Cool Only CJ6 in the North!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassiecj6 View Post
mine is the only CJ6 in the north that i know of !!
Hey tassiecj6,
Looks like you still have the only CJ6 in the North!
Checked the Jeep up the road out tonight. It turned out to be a CJ7! 10/78 model.
Guy told me it is a Levi edition. Studs on the interior door trims???
Has a 308, T400 fitted, 3.5" lift. Didn't have my camera but will get a few pics soon. I have worked with the guy few years back at Bell Bay so will go back and get some pics.
Unfortunately it 'aint for sale but at least I had a close look at an earlier model Jeep
Can easily see the appeal of the early models.
The owner is looking for a bigger set of alloys to put on the CJ7. I told him to check out this site
Cheers Dave.
Old 13-05-2008
Rock Munki

What Jeep do I drive?: CJ
Liked 18 Times in 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VH5150 View Post
Hey tassiecj6,
Looks like you still have the only CJ6 in the North!
Checked the Jeep up the road out tonight. It turned out to be a CJ7! 10/78 model.
Guy told me it is a Levi edition. Studs on the interior door trims???
Has a 308, T400 fitted, 3.5" lift. Didn't have my camera but will get a few pics soon. I have worked with the guy few years back at Bell Bay so will go back and get some pics.
Unfortunately it 'aint for sale but at least I had a close look at an earlier model Jeep
Can easily see the appeal of the early models.
The owner is looking for a bigger set of alloys to put on the CJ7. I told him to check out this site
Cheers Dave.
tell him about our website and the june (road)trip to Ross
you do know about the Ross trip don,t you ????
http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...954#post855954
http://www.geocities.com/tassiejeepowners/1
WJ Grand
Old 13-05-2008
Senior Newbie

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Smile TJOR June trip

Yep tassiecj6 I read about the June trip to Ross. Not sure yet....... got a teenager in the house that needs it's own room!
Room is at 98% finished mark with the winter racing in on us.
Will get back to toys when the job is done.
Dave
Old 20-07-2009
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi guys in Devonport
On way from melbourne 1998 tj wrangler lifted winch warmed motor pics once it has arrived
Post New Thread  Reply