How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 833 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,576 Times in 4,354 Posts

Grandma and Grandpa were watching a healing service on the television.
The evangelist called to all who wanted to be healed to go to their television set, place one hand on the TV and the other hand on the body part where they wanted to be healed.
Grandma got up and slowly hobbled to the television set, placed her right hand on the set and her left hand on her arthritic shoulder that was causing her to have great pain.
Then Grandpa got up, went to the TV, placed his right hand on the set and his left hand on his crotch.
Grandma scowled at him and said, “I guess you just don’t get it.
The purpose of doing this is to heal the sick, not raise the ********ing dead.”
Old 11-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Paddy called the RSPCA today and said, "I've just found a suitcase in the woods containing a fox and four cubs."
"That's terrible," she replied. "Are they moving?"
"I'm not sure, to be honest," said Paddy, "But that would explain the suitcase!!..
Old 11-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

My Gran said to me,"young men of today just aren't as polite and charming as they were when I was young."
I had to try and explain,"that's because they aren't trying to ******** you now!"
Old 11-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

I was out walking with the missus the other day, when she started tutting and taking her shoe off.
"What’s up with you? I asked.
"I've got a stone in my ********ing shoe" she snarled.
I said "you've got 24 stone in the other one, but that's not ********ing bothering you!!..
Old 11-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

My friend put a disc in my PS3 roughly.
"Be careful when you're slotting it in," I said.
He chuckled to himself and replied, "That's what your mum said last night."
Funny, I didn't even know she had a PS3.
Old 11-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

An elderly couple was having dinner one evening when the husband reached across the table, took his wife's hand in his and said, "Martha, soon we will be married 50 years, and there's something I have to know. In all of these 50 years, have you ever been unfaithful to me?"

Martha replied, "Well Henry, I have to be honest with you. Yes, I've been unfaithful to you three times during these 50 years, but always for a good reason.

Henry was obviously hurt by his wife's confession, but said, "I never suspected. Can you tell me what you mean by 'good reasons?'"

Martha said, "The first time was shortly after we were married, and we were about to lose our little house because we couldn't pay the mortgage.

Do you remember that one evening I went to see the banker and the next day he notified you that the loan would be extended?"

Henry recalled the visit to the banker and said, "I can forgive you for that. You saved our home, but what about the second time?"

Martha asked, "And do you remember when you were so sick, but we didn't have the money to pay for the heart surgery you needed? Well, I went to see your doctor one night and, if you recall, he did the surgery at no charge."

"I recall that," said Henry. "And you did it to save my life, so of course I can forgive you for that. Now tell me about the third time."

"Alright," Martha said. "So do you remember when you ran for president of your golf club, and you needed 73 more votes?"
Old 11-10-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

The child was a typical four-year-old girl-cute, inquisitive, bright as a new penny.

When she expressed difficulty in grasping the concept of marriage, her father decided to pull out his wedding photo album, thinking visual images would help.

One page after another, he pointed out the bride arriving at the church, the entrance, the wedding ceremony, the recessional, the reception, etc.

"Now do you understand?" he asked.

"I think so," she said, "is that when mommy came to work for us?"