Ramp Day Perth - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Organise a Trip in your state > Western Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 15-07-2011
RubiconSlammer

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Normally late afternoon/early evening mate, what time were you hoping to come?
Old 16-07-2011
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Our decking shop closes at 1pm but I usually keep working unless there is something cool to come to like this. So I guess mid arvo is the time I would turn up for a crack at the ramps.
Old 16-07-2011
TerraFlexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sound good. I was there for a short while last year, Peeing dowm it was... hope its not raining this time...

"Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life!"
2 Door Red Rock Renegade.
Old 18-07-2011
AJOR Gold

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 307 Times in 169 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Sounds good.
Will try to make it.
Old 18-07-2011
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am planning on bringing The Mistress to this event.
Old 23-07-2011
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[IMG][/IMG]
10JK Rubicon
Old 23-07-2011
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There was a nice turnout of Jeeps to this event I think around 10 or so for the day with 8 placing in the top 10 - 3 in the top 4! Mine came in 4th with Wayne driving.
The rock crawlers put on a show with one getting to the top of the ramp.
I was just happy my cheaply modded TJ was not shamed at all

Will post some pics.

Mezza

Last edited by MEZZA; 25-07-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Post New Thread  Reply