Its a Vespa thing,you wouldn't understand... - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > ASSOCIATED INTERESTS > The Public Carpark
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-11-2011
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonygubbin View Post
Yes some things are best left not understood???????? Why a Vespa. Now I am not sayig that there is anything wrong with owning one but that really is something you keep to yourself....

regards A
Have to agree lol. But that's only because I love my sports bikes. And I think scooters are stupidly dangerous.
Old 06-11-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This Is my old bike I just sold. At least it had the power to get me out of the way of the 20 cars each ride u go on that try and run u off the road. Have u ever had a bike or scooter b4 ?
Old 06-11-2011
The Chook Whisperer

What Jeep do I drive?: JT
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Why are they stupidly dangerous?

50cc scooters that anyone with a car licence can hop on aren't the best idea IMO,especially when they take them on the highway but mine is plenty quick enough to keep up with traffic,gets me to 100km/hr+ in no time and a motorbike licence is required to ride it.

Just wondering
Old 06-11-2011
Ive been here for a while

Liked 29 Times in 15 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

apparently its about cock size Bf.. basically those that bag you probably should read the JEEP HATE thread.. it seems these people might need to go buy themselves a Prado. Jeeps are the Vesper's of the 4x4 community..
thumbs up for showing your big nuts. and drawing out those with masculinity issues

Old 06-11-2011
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Barefoot. My old man just bought one to tootle to work on. It is a 1966 reconditioned to new in 'nam. His is black. I reckon its sweet. Good on you man.
Old 06-11-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Why are they stupidly dangerous?

50cc scooters that anyone with a car licence can hop on aren't the best idea IMO,especially when they take them on the highway but mine is plenty quick enough to keep up with traffic,gets me to 100km/hr+ in no time and a motorbike licence is required to ride it.

Just wondering
Because when your riding in traffic and that car right next to u decides they want to be in your lane you don't have the power to accelerate out of there and u get knocked off. It's not about keeping up with the flow of traffic at all. Ask any one on here that rides and they will tell u. I have had many many mates get knocked off scooters. I have had them come of bikes to but wen thy come if a bike it is normally because they were being idiots. Any one who does not ride a road bike and tried to think they have a clue is just a moron. But hey it's not my life so do what u like. At least don't be like those dumb asses that say well it's hot I'll go in shorts things and a singlet ! But once again your body not mine.
Old 06-11-2011
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.G. View Post
apparently its about cock size Bf.. basically those that bag you probably should read the JEEP HATE thread.. it seems these people might need to go buy themselves a Prado. Jeeps are the Vesper's of the 4x4 community..
thumbs up for showing your big nuts. and drawing out those with masculinity issues
Ah u really have no idea it's not about hate at all.... Do u ride anything bike or scooter ? Have u had mates die on scooters or bikes ?
Post New Thread  Reply