How tuff are Aussie blokes? - Page 599 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-07-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 6,577 Times in 4,355 Posts

Friendship among Women: A woman didn't come home one night. The next
morning she told her husband that she had slept
over at a friend's house. The man called his
wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew
anything about it.
Friendship among Men: A man didn't come home one night. The next morning
he told his wife that he had slept over at a
friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10
best friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and two
said he was still there!!..
Old 19-07-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

2 girls wake up after a nite of hard partying,,,1st girl says to the other what a hungover my mouth taste like the bottom of a bird cage.....2nd girl replies not surprised,,,you had a cockatoo last nite!!..
Old 19-07-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Two sailors are on shore leave. They have a few drinks and decide to go to a variety show. At the intermission one of them needs to pee and asks directions from the usher. “Go through the exit, turn left along the corridor, turn first right, then left, then right again,” he says. The sailor follows the directions with some difficulty, relieves himself, and eventually finds his way back to his seat. “You missed the best act,” says his friend. “While you were gone a sailor came on-stage and pissed into the orchestra pit!!.
Old 19-07-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

I don't see what the fuss about same sex marriage is all about.
I've been married for years and the sex has always been the same!!..
Old 19-07-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

SAD STORY ..... MAN KILLED ON GOLF COURSE
A foursome of men waited at the men's tee while a foursome of women was hitting in front of them -- taking their time.

When the final lady was ready to hit her ball, she hacked it 10 feet.

Then she went over and missed it completely. Then she hacked it another ten feet and finally hacked it another five feet.

She looked up at the patiently waiting men and said apologetically, "I guess all those f***ing lessons I took over the winter didn't help."

One of the men immediately responded, "Well, there you have it. You should have taken golf lessons instead!"

He never even had a chance to duck. He was only 43.
Old 19-07-2015
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

The lady who started the Grumpy Cat on facebook is now a millionaire.
Just another example of a woman using her pussy for profit.
Old 20-07-2015
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WJ
Liked 388 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by layback40 View Post
The lady who started the Grumpy Cat on facebook is now a millionaire.
Just another example of a woman using her pussy for profit.
pussy? my ferret prefers bearded clam . gotta watch those ones with claws
Post New Thread  Reply