April Rant Page.... Is it beer O'Clock Yet??? - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > GENERAL > Off Topic Chitchat
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-04-2014
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 3,882 Times in 2,296 Posts

Hey Rastus exactly....................I always know when it's lunch time.....I'm hungry...when it's beer oclock............??? well I do look at the sun and think ...damn better let it go a bit longer or I'll be pissed before lunch...lol, ,lol, always makes me laugh when these people up here go on about Daylight Saving, the biggest pain is setting a clock, otherwise they wouldn't have a clue, how they get on when they have to ring or do business with SA, WA or overseas just beggers belief...................beer oclock now.

That will start a debate for sure.............................just fishing.

Your Never Too Old To Learn Something Stupid.
Old 03-04-2014
searcher

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

I love a working at a place that leads with Threats and intimidation on a daily basis.

Last edited by superchicken; 04-04-2014 at 03:30 PM.
Old 03-04-2014
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 100 Times in 57 Posts
Default Re: April Rant Page.... Is it beer O'Clock Yet???

Grab a beer, sit back and laugh. Rodney Rude telling the yanks what we call food in australia and ripping it into Mc Donalds.
I came across this on youtube today..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U705EAx70Cw

Uncle Rastus.
Jeeps don't get stuck. They just have a little rest and think then get going again.
Old 05-04-2014
MonsterMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchicken View Post
I love a working at a place that leads with Threats and intimidation on a daily basis.
Hey Super Chook,
I hope you didn't censure your post due to intimidation Save like buggery so you can retire early and you don't have to put up with that sort of crap, been there done that ended up being a Union Rep so the buggers would get off my back, wore a target but life was easier for me and my workmates then, not a union man by a long shot but won't be stood over either by drop kicks and I won't sit back....................ranting again.

Old 08-04-2014
MonsterMoose

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 606 Times in 359 Posts

Major blow up 9-10days ago with my bro. He moved my van inside the man-cave. Bad move as I had to pull it out that night. He kept putting the gear I was taking out of the shed back in, in front of the van. Ended up getting real bad when punches were thrown. No one connected fortunately. What am I doing wrong I ask??? People just keep wanting to fight me and all I am doing is just trying to survive the best way can with the little bit that I have... I get told I can't live the way I do..... No power, no water and a leaky caravan............ WTF surely if I am ok with it why should others interfere??? I am doing what I can to progress but on my wages it takes months to get a little bit ahead. Crikies I went through last winter with absolutely nothing including no shed. Bit of luck this year I might have power before the weather gets too cold.

Regards A
Old 08-04-2014
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 74 Times in 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drover View Post
Hey Super Chook,
I hope you didn't censure your post due to intimidation Save like buggery so you can retire early and you don't have to put up with that sort of crap, been there done that ended up being a Union Rep so the buggers would get off my back, wore a target but life was easier for me and my workmates then, not a union man by a long shot but won't be stood over either by drop kicks and I won't sit back....................ranting again.
I worked for a rather large Company in Mulgowie back in 2000/2001 and there was an attempt to bring the union in, the smart ones had the dues come from the bank account but those that chose payroll deductions were interrogated by the owner. I am guessing you would know of the company I am talking about Drover.
Old 09-04-2014
MonsterMoose

Bloody hell, the part I ordered from Rockauto takes longer to get from Brisbane than it did from California, arrived in Brissie on Monday and still not here, only 100kms away. If a dog chewed it up in Customs !!!! Ordered on Fri arvo and here Monday arvo now thats bloody good stuff, trust our Post to stuff things up.

Post New Thread  Reply