What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > JK Wrangler Australia
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-03-2009
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edit Note from FC.
Due to several requests and for future prosperity I have copied across all posts from JK07's original "What have you done to your JK this week" thread. The only way this could be done was to copy all bar the first (original) post and start a new thread, all posts can only be copied in chronological order so I have had to add this blurb into you post Caseyg as it was the 2nd post after the post that started it all.

Cheers

FC.
I Installed an AEV Snorkel

I measured this about 10 times before I started... awesome what you can do with just a dremel.

Last edited by Fat Chili; 02-04-2009 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Add info to aid in explanation of thread restructure.
Old 14-03-2009
Mud bucket

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Looking good fellas. Next week i'm getting my floor/boot area Rhino lined! Will post pics, or start a thread for those keen to learn more.
Old 14-03-2009
JEEPOHOLIC

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Awesome Caseyg
Did you get the Ram Air Scoop if yes put that one on looks better and keep the cyclonic one for outback driving AEV snorkels are the best in my opinion
Old 14-03-2009
CrawlerStar

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nice work on both vehicles.
Old 15-03-2009
not just a web wheeler

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Built the template for a rear parcel shelf for the unlimited. Looks awesome even in MDF!!
Will post pics of the finished product soon.
Old 15-03-2009
CrawlerStar

Liked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I broke a front universal and the ball joints on the passengers side and bend the crap out of the rear bumper....
Old 15-03-2009
TJ DRIVER

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureCaboose View Post
I broke a front universal and the ball joints on the passengers side and bend the crap out of the rear bumper....
gotta see this where are the pics , i know all about breaking balljoints
Post New Thread  Reply