Which brand? - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > LOCATIONS | EVENTS | TRIPS > Camping suggestions
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 13-12-2021
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Which brand?

Top 5 Embroidery Machines for Logo Design: A Comprehensive Review

Are you looking for the best embroidery machine for custom designs? Whether it’s for a business logo, special event, or clothing design, there are several factors to consider when choosing the right machine. To make the process easier, we’ve put together a comprehensive review of the top five embroidery machines for logo design. Read on to find the right one for your needs!

Top 5 Embroidery Machines for Logo Design

Here are our top five picks for embroidery machines for logo design:

Brother SE2000 Sewing and Embroidery Machine

The Brother SE2000 Sewing and Embroidery Machine is a great choice for logo design. It has an impressive 193 built-in embroidery designs and 241 built-in sewing stitches, plus 50 free downloadable embroidery designs. The SE2000 has a generous 5” x 7” maximum embroidery area and the 3.7” LCD color display screen makes it easy to manage all your designs and projects. Its wireless LAN also allows for easy data management.

Janome Horizon Memory Craft 9850

The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 9850 is one of the best computerized embroidery machines for logo design. With its maximum embroidery size of 6.7" x 7.9", this machine offers plenty of space to create your designs. It also has 175 built-in embroidery designs and 200 built-in stitches to make customizing projects easy. Plus, this machine is capable of embroidering at speeds of 60-800 stitches per minute, making it perfect for larger, more complex projects.

Brother PE900 Embroidery-Only Machine

The Brother PE900 is the best inexpensive embroidery machine for logo design, and it's easy to see why. It comes with 193 beautiful built-in embroidery designs and 13 lettering fonts, plus a generous 5" x 7" embroidery field to create big designs in a few simple steps. The automatic jump stitch trimming and wireless LAN for wireless design transfer make it a breeze to modify existing designs or upload new ones. If you're looking for an affordable, high-quality embroidery machine, the Brother PE900 is a great choice.

Husqvarna Viking Jade 35 Sewing and Embroidery Machine

The Husqvarna Viking Jade 35 Sewing and Embroidery machine is an excellent choice for those looking for a quality embroidery machine for their logo designs. With its fast embroidery speed and large sewing space (up to 240x150mm), it can quickly produce logo designs with perfect accuracy. It also comes with 70 built-in designs and an embroidery font, making it easy to create unique logos. In addition, it comes with the Embroidery Intro PC Software, giving you even more design options and fonts.

Janome MB-4S Multi-Needle Embroidery Machine

The Janome MB-4S is a top-notch commercial embroidery machine. It boasts a 4-needle system for high-speed embroidery and a maximum size of 9.4" x 7.9" / 238mm x 200mm. With 10 fonts for monogramming, programmable jump thread trimming, and a stitch counter, this 4-needle embroidery machine offers convenience. It supports various embroidery formats, including those used by professionals, and works with six Tajima hoops and four Janome hoops to expand creative opportunities. The Janome MB-4S is an excellent choice for reliable and powerful commercial embroidery.

Conclusion

We hope our comprehensive review of the top five embroidery machines for logo design has been helpful. Whether you’re looking for speed, versatility, or a variety of features, these embroidery machines will get the job done. To learn more, visit our website Crafts Selection to compare the machines and find the best computerized embroidery machine for you. Get started on your logo designs today!

Last edited by ThomasMoss; 21-09-2023 at 11:55 PM.
Old 13-12-2021
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 547 Times in 265 Posts

You are not taking the piss are you?

Just buy a cheap toilet seat from K mart camping section, (or a really cheap camping store), and a bucket and a plastic bag to direct the urination into the bucket without it splashing on the girls legs or shoes. If u r camping in the bush, just toss said pee onto a bush far enough away that the dingoes don't come sniffing around at night. When u come back to the same spot in a year or two, the tree will thank you.

For you, just stand up and take the leak against said tree.

For #2, same technique.... just burn it in the fire.

Don't forget the soap and water for hand hygiene post toilet.
Old 14-12-2021
AJOR Bronze

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 1,248 Times in 855 Posts

If you are talking about chemical toilets then ones like this one from 4WD Supacentre will do the job.

They are great epecially during the night if your family don't want to wander around in the dark to find a tree.

https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/adv...oilet-bag.html

MY15 WK2 GC Limited 3.0L. Ironman lift, bullbar & winch. Uneek rack & sliders
Old 16-12-2021
Full Flexer

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 187 Times in 119 Posts

Try 'Elemental Thunder Down Under'.

A bucket with a toilet seat. You just need plastic bag inserts for capturing all of that nasty business.

No chemicals to carry around or anything.

The plastic bag when tied up (properly) is waterproof. In the rare situation where I could not bury the treasure, I stored the used bags inside my spare tyre on the roof rack and got ''rid of" them at the nearest town.

The other advantage is when the bucket is not in use as a toilet (i.e. during long drives), it can store bottled items like oils, fluids, detergents, tools etc, meaning that it doubles as a storage compartment inside the car. It can also be used to do the clothes washing. We have done that a few times.

On one occasion, I had one of the youngsters experiencing a stomach bug on the Barrier Highway. We had to stop every hour so that they could relieve themselves in the middle of bugger all (very few dunnies out that way and what there was you would never go anywhere near). The bucket did the trick! [see similar thread in this camping section for more detail].

This product is also handy in other settings. For example I did a double bathroom reno about 4 years ago and there were no toilets while the tilers were finishing their work. We used this bucket and seat for a couple of days/nights and it was more civilised than people might think.

Like Humdingerslammer said, don't forget the toilet paper, soap and water!

Last edited by eksjay; 16-12-2021 at 09:42 PM.
Old 20-04-2022
I just registered

What Jeep do I drive?: WK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We use the "Curve" http://www.thetford.com/HOME/PRODUCT...6/Default.aspx
Very comfy, doesn't leak*, easy to empty and has about fifty push button flushes (ymmv). Liked it so much I bought 2.
*Ours did leak do to the flush nozzle becoming unattached and pumping clean water into the body of the unit and leaking out. How this happened I'm not sure, maybe it came from the factory not inserted properly. Bought a second Curve, checked the nozzle - you would have to seriously damage the unit to get the nozzle to back out.
Post New Thread  Reply