Tony Hawk Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Page 3 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > PORTAL > AUSTRALIAN JEEP NEWS
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 16-06-2008
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It would look pretty sweet with a set of 40inch mud grapplers but they only go up to 22inch wheel size. I guess they want it to look like a skateboard?
Old 16-06-2008
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: KJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Never was much of TonyHawk fan in my skating day's, but he's bloody good at it. Now it would seem that he does suck at something ....... Jeeps.
Old 20-06-2008
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Tony Hawk JK Ruby - US ebay

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...onyhawkauction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=140238245287

click here for video

click here for more Pics

Quote:
Here's your chance to bid on this one-of-a-kind 2007 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, “Hawkized” by DUB® magazine! The Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4x4 has been tricked-out with 24” TIS™ 09 Toyo off-road tires, custom Skyjacker 9" body lift, Borla performance exhaust, tinted windows, DUB satin black emblems, and Birdhouse Skateboards mounted on custom skateboard racks! In the interior, you will find 7” Alpine monitors in the headrests, embroidered Tony Hawk logo on the seats, an Alpine DVD HEADUNIT SYSTEM and a Custom Fiberglass Subwoofer Box, plus much more!

The winner will also receive the new T-Mobile Sidekick LX Tony Hawk Edition, designed by Tony Hawk! A long-time user since the first Sidekick debuted, Tony puts his personal design on the iconic device by giving it a true skateboard look. This limited edition Sidekick will be the first Sidekick to ship with video record, play and share. It also includes other enhancements such as a more personalized Web browsing experience, stereo Bluetooth support, easier downloads and more options for theme and background personalization. The device features a slate-grey shell, accented with blue and white designs, and Tony's well-known hawk graphic. A customized Tony Hawk theme will be included on the device featuring an exclusive video of Tony performing tricks, a Tony-inspired background, and skate-themed swivel screen open and close sounds. For more information, please visit www.sidekick.com.

In addition to the Jeep and Sidekick LX Tony Hawk Edition, the winning bidder will receive 4 VIP Tickets to Tony Hawk’s Boom Boom HuckJam tour and meet Tony before the show! Winning bidder will get to choose which show they would like to attend. Hotel and transportation not included. Click to see HuckJam tour schedule , visit www.boomboomhuckjam.com

Also, the winning bidder will be featured with the Tony Hawk DUB Edition Jeep in an upcoming DUB magazine issue.

DUB EDITION CUSTOMIZATION PACKAGE

24" SATIN BLACK FINISHED TIS™ 09 WHEELS
37.5/24 TOYO OFF ROAD TIRES
EMBROIDERED TONY HAWK LOGO ON SEATS
7" MONITORS IN HEADRESTS
PERFORMANCE EXHAUST
DUB SATIN BLACK EMBLEMS
TINTED WINDOWS
CUSTOM 9" BODY LIFT
ALPINE DVD HEADUNIT SYSTEM
ALPINE COMPONENTS AND CUSTOM FIBERGLASS SUBWOOFER BOX
BIRDHOUSE SKATEBOARDS AND RACK
Old 20-06-2008
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

9" body lift???

holy smokes
Old 20-06-2008
No Winching

What Jeep do I drive?: XJ
Liked 71 Times in 41 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by De-Lux View Post
9" body lift???

holy smokes

As this is the second repost on this vehicle....I'm beginning to understand your problem with the black and yellow concrete carparks.

Old 20-06-2008
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

All that work and customising,

And you still need to go aftermarket and buy a steel bar
Old 20-06-2008
AJOR Gold

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Taken from the Ebay link...

Quote:
IMPORTANT CORRECTION:

Custom Skyjacker 9" body lift (stated above) is a suspension lift.
Just a little bit important!