Jeep Jamboree 2012 - Page 6 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > ZJ WJ WG Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-07-2012
RubiconSlammer

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 243 Times in 129 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by briteway View Post
WH's a quite capable. With that what you have, it'll do really good but if you want a tad better, you should have all the bash plates and at least rock rails for the rougher stuff. MY WH's is covered from the bottom, 6mm chequer plate bash plates and just recently I made some rock rails, I tell ya, it's my favourite thing on the car so far.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WH on 2" do just fine.
Old 12-07-2012
asp_777
Visitor

Guys _ just a reminder if you're thinking of attending the Jamboree:
The Early Bird Special Ticket prices will finish 1st August 2012, So get in now and save a few coins..
also
Look out for Jambo Event Merchandise which should be available soon.
ps Don't forget to spread the news to other Jeep owners.
Old 09-08-2012
asp_777
Visitor

Only about 6 weeks to go for the upcoming Jeep Jamboree. Are you attending? It's going to be a beauty!
There will be lot's to do for young and old, novice and experts.
So get you tickets now.
Hope to see plenty of Grands there to show those wrangler buys how to do it in style!!!
Old 09-08-2012

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asp_777 View Post
Only about 6 weeks to go for the upcoming Jeep Jamboree. Are you attending? It's going to be a beauty!
There will be lot's to do for young and old, novice and experts.
So get you tickets now.
Hope to see plenty of Grands there to show those wrangler buys how to do it in style!!!
Might need to give it a miss as the new WK2's have a massive reputation for going into 4wd fault and bogging on sand. Best wait a couple of years for a fix to come out before risking it.
Old 10-08-2012
asp_777
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisneyland View Post
Might need to give it a miss as the new WK2's have a massive reputation for going into 4wd fault and bogging on sand. Best wait a couple of years for a fix to come out before risking it.
Don't need to worry as there will be trips that are more touring style like to Blue Mountains and The Three Sisters for example. You have a choice of what to do. Anyhow it's a great opportunity to meet up with similar owners who can share their experiences and Solutions that may provide you with more confidence. On Saturday there will be a show and shine where all can walk around and drool over the Jeeps from the 1940's to the present in all manner, from standard to the insane....
I reckon the WK2 is a good thing that can get surprise you
S
Old 10-08-2012
OG Member

What Jeep do I drive?: None
Liked 76 Times in 42 Posts

I'll be there now, just need to sort a few little issues. But I'm soo keen now, have to find the xtra $$ to make it happen

Can't wait for the show and shine, always the best part of Jambo.