RockAuto USA - Page 2 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > MARKET PLACE > Positive Testimonials & feedback
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep New Garage Mark All Read

Old 13-10-2014
Lowranger Shocker

What Jeep do I drive?: JK
Liked 404 Times in 293 Posts

I love buying everything online. I don't like supporting importers and retailers that Mark stuff up a stupid amount. I have worked in retail, sadly a shop that is probably going to close soon. Customers would order things and the store wouldn't place an order through to suppliers for days. Or sometimes would forget completely. It's a but sad that jobs are lost but online ordering from a well managed efficient online retailer is convenient, cheaper and usually quicker for anything not in stock.
Old 16-10-2014
Full Flexer

Liked 103 Times in 62 Posts

Well that was quick!

Ordered Sunday and just received it. Great work RockAuto and FedEx!
Old 16-10-2014
Established Member

What Jeep do I drive?: TJ
Liked 31 Times in 20 Posts

Yeah same, the gear i ordered on Sunday morning originally had due date for delivery on friday, then changed to thursday, then wednesday and was delivered on tuesday.
Old 20-10-2014
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 107 Times in 78 Posts

Have to say that I agree with everyone else here.

Need 2 new unit bearings for the JK. Ordered from Rockauto last Wednesday just with standard delivery. Scheduled for delivery this Wednesday but arrived today (Monday).
I did try the local suppliers as well but 2 were nearly double the price of Rockauto and I still haven't had a response from the other 2 after repeated attempts to contact them.

Certainly can't fault Rockauto for service, ease of ordering, or their prices. The website gives you all the info you need, including international delivery, with options depending on how urgently you need them. Couldn't be easier.

Last edited by Paul-JK; 25-10-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Old 18-03-2016
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WH
Liked 41 Times in 24 Posts

Have not used RockAuto for a while ( as I did not need parts!).

As I did not need them in a hurry I used the cheaper economy shipping. $25 for 0.6kg of small bits ( would have bee $20 it I'd not put the headlight bulbs in) rather that the $40-50 Fedex

They seem to batch those economy shipping up it to bigger lots, as it took a few days to leave the US.

They use Landmark Global who hands off the AustPost here, so it gets carded if not at home and a PO pick. SMS from PO when it's there. Took a week and a half, only 2 of those in AU, so all good.

It's trackable via both LM and AP.

Pleased.