What did you do to your WK Grand today? - Page 19 - AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand

Go Back   AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand > JEEP GARAGE > WK WK2 Grand Cherokee
Register Forums Trading Your Jeep My Garage Mark All Read

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-01-2016
CrawlerStar

What Jeep do I drive?: WK2
Liked 115 Times in 77 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Thank you!

One of the Jeep dealers on Ebay.

There are quite a few on there - not sure on the quality of the copies, but they look okay.

These are the Mopar ones.

Cheers,
Sally

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER
Old 16-01-2016
Senior Newbie

Liked 82 Times in 35 Posts

G'day
What brand is your nudge bar?
Old 16-01-2016
CrawlerStar

Liked 115 Times in 77 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Who's bar?

Our full bar is an ECB.

Can't see a nudge bar there!

Cheers,
Sally

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER
Old 16-01-2016
Blackhawk

Liked 77 Times in 58 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiebull View Post
G'day
What brand is your nudge bar?

Aussie bull who's Nudgebar are u referring to, I u are a specific car, go to that post and "quote it" just I have to yours so we know who u r referring to.
Old 24-01-2016
Full Flexer

Liked 293 Times in 185 Posts

Just fitted my Rhino roof racks and mopar rock rails. Rock rails were a PITA but got both done in 7hrs. Not happy with the 6 flag bolts that were supplied though. In the instructions they show them having punched sections so they will not spin when trying to do them up but mine didn't have that so I have 2 out of the 6 that aren't quite fully nipped up. I tried for an hour to get them done up but no luck. Will touch base with MoparAmerica who supplied them and see what they say. Pretty happy with the result but wouldn't do it again if you paid me I don't think.

Would post pics but can't work it out yet. Not as easy as other forums. Got my intercooler piping the other day too so next project is intercooler and the piping. Painted the piping black so it doesn't stand out as much. Then just got to change door handles to colour coded ones,fit catch can and when my air compressor bracket finally gets here I can fit my air compressor.

I say done when they are all installed but my wife says I am a bad liar.
Old 25-01-2016
RubiconSlammer

Liked 279 Times in 197 Posts

Yep, those rock rails are painful, I fitted and removed the first one 3 times before getting it right, and the middle flag bolts were the biggest problem. My big mistake was not pre-running the nuts onto all the bolts to make sure the treads were clean. Do that and it all goes on much easier. I also ended up buying one of those hollow socket sets that allow the socket to fit down over a long bolt, put that over the nut on the flag bolt, then use pliers to grab the end of the spinning flag bolt and tighten....
Old 25-01-2016
Full Flexer

Liked 293 Times in 185 Posts

Yeh I know what you mean. The 2 I can't get done up, threads aren't quite through enough to grab. I emailed the retailer I got them from to see their response. I asked for the correct ones so will see.

The first one (LHS) I got done in 2.5hours but the RHS one took me heaps more for some reason.